Thread: Another team audit

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Another team audit

I came 2nd place last regular season, ended up winning 3rd place in the playoffs. What moves would you consider doing?

4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 2G
    36 player roster with $90m cap

16 team league salary cap dynasty using AAV
    H2H fantasy points

Skater scoring
    g=1.5 (2.0 for d)
    a,shp=1 (1.5 for d)
    hit,bs,pim,shot=0.1
    ppp,gwg,+/-=0.5

Goalie scoring
    GA=-0.5
    Saves=0.1
    Win=3
    Shutout=2
    Overtime Loss=1

C- Eichel
    C- Mackinnon
    C- Scheifele
    C- Crosby
    LW- Eaves
    LW- Hall
    LW- Coleman
    LW- Keller
    RW- Kucherov
    RW- Malgin
    RW- Wheeler
    RW- Watson
    D- Barrie
    D- Fantenberg
    D- Klingberg
    D- Carlson
    D- Reilly
    D- Yandle

Bench
    C- Jokinen
    C- Zetterberg
    D- Leddy

Minors
    M- Appleton
    M- Cirelli
    M- Leipsic
    M- Zykov
    M- Bokk
    M- Jasek
    M- Niku
    M- Pionk

G- Vasilevskiy
    G- Talbot

I acquired Zetterberg and Leddy in salary dump trades so I?ll likely be dropping them to clear room for Tavares? new contract. Any sell highs? Looking to trade one of my centers for a winger...
    Last edited by Cpedersen84; July 11, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Another team audit

I'd be looking at moving one of your elite centers, preferably one of the expensive ones. You have too much money & star power at center right now.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

move Tavares he's the oldest of any of your centers and the contract will be absurd.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Managed to flip Stamkos for Keller and Niku. Saves me about $7.5m and Keller was tri-eligible last year. Still in talks regarding moving Tavares. Roster has been adjusted in first post.
    Any other advice?

The Great One

I'd look into moving Yandle. He still might have another 50 point season in him, yet his price tag is up there and I worry this might be the year that Ekblad cuts into Yandle's cush gig. Maybe try to move him for a D that might be on the rise, plus a decent LW?
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    I'd look into moving Yandle. He still might have another 50 point season in him, yet his price tag is up there and I worry this might be the year that Ekblad cuts into Yandle's cush gig. Maybe try to move him for a D that might be on the rise, plus a decent LW?
    I’ve got an owner continuously asking about my Tavares. I’ve told him I want Mittelstadt and Puljujarvi, his best counter has been Puljujarvi and Brady Tkachuk. He also owns Carlson, so I could possibly throw in Yandle for his Carlson. So potentially Tavares and Yandle for his Carlson, Puljujarvi and Brady Tkachuk. Or hold out for mittelstadt instead of tkachuk. Thoughts?

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Cpedersen84 View Post
    I’ve got an owner continuously asking about my Tavares. I’ve told him I want Mittelstadt and Puljujarvi, his best counter has been Puljujarvi and Brady Tkachuk. He also owns Carlson, so I could possibly throw in Yandle for his Carlson. So potentially Tavares and Yandle for his Carlson, Puljujarvi and Brady Tkachuk. Or hold out for mittelstadt instead of tkachuk. Thoughts?
    If Mittlestadt is the key piece you want, then hold out for him.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cpedersen84 View Post
    If you can do the deal with Yandle & Carlson, I'd do that.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I ended up making a couple deals. First, I traded Tavares for Carlson, Stone and a 2020 (late) 1st. I then flipped Stone, the 2020 (late) 1st plus Roslovic for Crosby. All in all I moved out Tavares and Roslovic and received Crosby and Carlson. I’m now a little over the cap, but by dropping Zetterberg I’ll be right at the cap.
    Any thoughts on who I should be looking to move out now?
    Note- I’ve updated my roster in the original post.