Thread: 1 Spot Open in Fantrax 16 Team H2H Points Dynasty $$$

Dobber Sports Stud

Default 1 Spot Open in Fantrax 16 Team H2H Points Dynasty $$$

Hello all,

I'm looking for one manager to take over a very good squad in my 2nd year H2H Points Dynasty League. The scoring format is identical to the league in my signature and the roster set up is 12F/6D/2G with an 8 man bench and 12 man farm. Daily starts.

Entry fee is $55 (5 goes to Fantrax the rest to the pool) and the top 8 teams make the playoffs with top 4 finishers receiving sweet, sweet cash at the end of the year.

Here is what I'm looking for, please be sure you check these boxes before applying:
    • Committed and Active GM - sets roster every day and responds to trade inquiries/offers within a day or two during season
    • Mature GM who treats his fellow competitors with respect - understand the difference between chirping (good) and being a d*ck (bad)
    • Knowledgeable GM who will take the time to read and understand the league Constitution and bylaws

If the above sounds like you, send me a PM with your email address and a quick blurb about yourself. Below are some of the notable assets on the available roster. The team finished first overall in the regular season last year but was upset in round 1 of the playoffs:

Forwards: P. Kane, Gaudreau, Crosby, E. Kane, Pavelski, Simmonds, Kessel, Lucic, etc.
    Defense: Burns, Carlsson, Yandle, Green, etc.
    Goalie: Schneider, Halak, Hutton, etc.
    Farm: Raddysh, Fabro, Roy, etc.
    Picks in this year's draft: 18th overall and 34th overall
    16 GM Dynasty
    H2H Points
    Weekly Matchups w/ Starts: 12F/6D/2G
    G(3), A(2), +/-(0.1), Hit(0.1), SOG(0.1), BS(0.1), PPP(1), SHP(1)
    W(4), L(-2), SO(4), Sv(0.2), GA(-1)

F: A. Svechnikov, R. Thomas, N. Suzuki, Pastrnak, Boldy, J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Frost, Tolvanen, Drouin, Heinen, Gallagher, N. Ritchie, Wood, Poehling, Podkolzin

D: Makar, Fox, Dobson, Byram, Dahlin, Ferraro, Michael Stone

G Sorokin, Hart, Georgiev, DeSmith

Farm: Firkus, Kayumov, Heimosalmi, Brennan, Werner, Kvaca, Parik

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: 1 Spot Open in Fantrax 16 Team H2H Points Dynasty $$$

I'm very interested in joining. Can you send more info to cheid12@yahoo dot com

Thanks!