Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Banned

Default Re: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I for one enjoyed having EV and even MT319 around. They were entertaining dudes
    Maybe they didn’t fall in line with the big post mods?

Dobber Sports Ace

Pretty sure MT wasn’t banned. Just made a promise to leave, and kept it. Might’ve taken 2-3 promises.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    Pretty sure MT wasn’t banned. Just made a promise to leave, and kept it. Might’ve taken 2-3 promises.
    you can still give him rep so he's not banned...

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure MT wasn?t banned. Just made a promise to leave, and kept it. Might?ve taken 2-3 promises.
    you can still give him rep so he's not banned...
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

What I don't understand is why is this even a story?
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Someone tried to piggy-back on the Bryan Colangelo twitter story. Square peg, round hole.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    One of our very own made the big (ev) time in the media. It’s worth celebrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Took a leave to write a skating mechanics thesis.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HurtLocker View Post

#ReinstateTequilaMonster
    I wouldn't mind this, especially for the dog days of summer

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by HurtLocker View Post

Took a leave to write a skating mechanics thesis.
    Lmao

Dobber Sports Genius

TM comes and goes as TM pleases. Interestingly enough he used a Cookie Monster avatar...
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymanG23 View Post
    TM comes and goes as TM pleases. Interestingly enough he used a Cookie Monster avatar...
    You know it g-man!

The Great One

I just checked my ignore list: 2 names - tequilamonster and grendel (can't say I even remember who that is).

I honestly don't thing TM brought a single positive thing to this forum; I wouldn't say the same for Big_ev, Magoo or some of those even clowns that were eventually booted.

And I do think this current story is very relevant; I'm sure lots of people are curious is Big-ev is connected (even loosely) to the team or not...

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I just checked my ignore list: 2 names - tequilamonster and grendel (can't say I even remember who that is).

I honestly don't thing TM brought a single positive thing to this forum; I wouldn't say the same for Big_ev, Magoo or some of those even clowns that were eventually booted.

And I do think this current story is very relevant; I'm sure lots of people are curious is Big-ev is connected (even loosely) to the team or not...
    TM brought some levity to the forums I guess. You had to know how to take him. He wasn't here to provide sound hockey advice. If you looked at him like a troll and just a guy who was trying to stir the proverbial pot, then you knew exactly what you were getting with him. He is what he is. Take him at face value and you won't be disappointed. Guys like McGoo, Ev and others who were removed from the forums were simply belligerent and even though they offered hockey advice (some of it very good) the bad out weighed the good they brought. It wasn't worth it.

And as far as Ev being "connected" to the Senators, I dont think that was the case. Most admins knew what he did for a living because technology allowed us to see certain things. I am not going to say where he worked, but it wasn't for the Senators. That's all I am going to say on that. He is a super-fan and I respect that but not an employee.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    And as far as Ev being "connected" to the Senators, I dont think that was the case. Most admins knew what he did for a living because technology allowed us to see certain things. I am not going to say where he worked, but it wasn't for the Senators. That's all I am going to say on that. He is a super-fan and I respect that but not an employee.
    Just to be clear, by connected (even loosely) I didn't mean an employee. One can have a source for inside info, for example.

Dobber Sports Deity

Just to be clear, by connected (even loosely) I didn't mean an employee. One can have a source for inside info, for example.
    Fair enough and you could be right. Hard to say. He would like us to think that was the case simply to add weight his opinions, as biased as they were.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Banned

Tequila Monster
    Big Ev
    Dutch
    Dakkster
    Sentium
    Mcgoo
    Shoeless
    metaldude
    MT319
    Angus
    cobretti

those were the days when diversity and not conformity was real. Maybe we need a reunion thread to celebrate history!

Big Ev is a Sens insider, that is a fact!