Thread: One Opening In 16 Team Dynasty Cap League (Money League)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default One Opening In 16 Team Dynasty Cap League (Money League)

Our dynasty cap league is heading into our fourth season next year, and one spot has opened. This is a keeper cap league with free agent contracts every summer. This is also our biggest offseason, as all the original 3 year entry level prospects are up for RFA bids, including McDavid, Eichel, etc.

The team available finished near the bottom, but with the crazy turnover and very little ground between first and last, they can be an instant turnaround. Roster includes Voracek, Duchene, Henrique, Little, McAvoy, Letang and Rinne under contract (RFA rights of Chabot), with a huge pool of UFAs coming this summer headlined by Kucherov.

This is not your average league. Check out the rules page: http://nahockeyleague.boards.net/thr...es-regulations

Entry is $50 with prizes given to the top 5 regular season, and many playoff prizes available (if you reach the second round of the playoffs you get some of your money back, and everybody qualifies for the playoffs). I'll answer inquiries first come first served. Thanks guys!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: One Opening In 16 Team Dynasty Cap League (Money League)

This team just won the lotto and will pick first overall this coming draft.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey there! I'm very interested. Just sent you a PM.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Can you send me your direct contact: [email protected]

I've played countless NHL, MLB, and other fantasy leagues, including many $$$ and dynasty. I'm eager to join a more competitive league than I play in. Thanks!