Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dobber NHL Playoff Draft

The Great One

Default Re: 2018 Dobber NHL Playoff Draft

All these Boston picks are going to backfire when they lose in the first round. They couldn't beat Florida to earn the one line Devils as a first rd match-up. They are in trouble with Toronto.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    All these Boston picks are going to backfire when they lose in the first round. They couldn't beat Florida to earn the one line Devils as a first rd match-up. They are in trouble with Toronto.
    Did you see the shots total in that game you are referencing? I think the goalies won it for Florida... Boston didn't lose it.

They also have the best Corsi # or something like that... hahah

2X Nash getting healthy will help as well!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Pretty sure the B's will have a different mindset come game 1.. It wasn't do or die in game 82.. Those "one line Devils", didn't lose in regulation to the Bolts this year, does that mean the Lightning are done too??

Playoffs are a completely different animal.. I am stoked!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

The Great One

Me too - I sure hope the Bolts lose. I have several Devils on this pool team. I do know possession numbers over the last quarter of the season are strong predictor of playoff performance. The team in real trouble appears to be the Caps. It's quite clear to me that the Bruins will lose to the Leafs. The Bolts on the other hand...that's a really good deep team. The only trouble they will have is with the Devils speed. but again, the Devils are not nearly as deep. Vasilevsky's ability to stay sharp is a bit of question as well given how things went a bit pear shaped in the later part of the season for him.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Fighting_Emu.... are you still here? Or are you gone again?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Fighting_Emu.... are you still here? Or are you gone again?
    I hate making tough decisions... does someone want to make one for me? haha.

What do you guys think is fair for Emu coming and wanting to change his pick after Axeman had already made it.

Axeman has made 9 selections and Fighting Emu has only made 1 for that team. I understand that Fighting_Emu was busy... but I want to do what is fair for everyone in the league!

LEt me know your thoughts please.

​​

Big Daddy

I don't think we should be able to change picks unless you drafted a player from a non-playoff team. At least I've never been apart of a draft where you drop/add players mid-draft. I also think that the team belongs to Axeman. He was willing to and nice enough to help us out and pretty much took over the team because Emu wasn't around for any of the picks. No hard feelings towards Emu but I think the pick should been Scissons and the last few rounds should be completed by Axeman.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't mind them jumping back and forth between the two GMs making picks, and I think also up to them to decide who makes picks if they are both around. However, I do agree with Dave that we haven't set a precedent for swapping picks. I don't think it really makes sense to be something brought in now.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    I don't think we should be able to change picks unless you drafted a player from a non-playoff team. At least I've never been apart of a draft where you drop/add players mid-draft. I also think that the team belongs to Axeman. He was willing to and nice enough to help us out and pretty much took over the team because Emu wasn't around for any of the picks. No hard feelings towards Emu but I think the pick should been Scissons and the last few rounds should be completed by Axeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I don't mind them jumping back and forth between the two GMs making picks, and I think also up to them to decide who makes picks if they are both around. However, I do agree with Dave that we haven't set a precedent for swapping picks. I don't think it really makes sense to be something brought in now.
    Great Points guys. And if this happened in the earlier round it would open a Can of worms.

Sorry Fighting_Emu... but we got to let the pick stand.

If we would have known you were going to be around we would have waited for you... but we got Axeman to fill in for you because we had waited for you for over 24 hours early in the draft and we needed to get moving.

The pick of Sissons stand.

Thanks and if you have any questions please PM me.

Stevegamer is on the clock.

​​

The Great One

I had changed it before the Niskanen pick though- for the record- so no pick was swapped. It was just me picking for my team before the next GM. Anyways i didnt mean to cause a headache- Axe can have the team- gl mang...

Stevegamer?? Hey there, you alive??

I have PMed Fighting_emu in regards to his recent pick

I have also PMed stevegamer in regard to his current pick. If he has not made his pick by first thing tomorrow morning I will make the pick to keep things going. I am confident that we will finish tomorrow.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Sorry for the delay, I was not online today. I made my pick, and will send PenguinHunter a new list.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Big Daddy

Yeah, time to wrap this up. I'm going to send a list to Zorro to select for me (hope that is ok) because again I'll only be around briefly at 9:30, noon and then not again until 3:30 ET.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    Yeah, time to wrap this up. I'm going to send a list to Zorro to select for me (hope that is ok) because again I'll only be around briefly at 9:30, noon and then not again until 3:30 ET.
    Sounds good!!