Thread: Konecny Trade WILL REP

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Konecny Trade WILL REP

Inquired about Konecny and the manager that owns him said "He is young, affordable and a future star. Over the past month has averaged nearly 40 ppg. I'm not looking to deal him unless I'm blown away. I''m willing to listen. I guess being my cap situation, the return would have to be a nice package of prospects."

He's been playing extremely well as of late and could possibly help during the playoffs as long as the Flyers end up securing a spot. Seems like he is open to the idea as long as he's getting prospects because of the tight cap space.

I don't mind moving prospects and draft picks, I'm currently 2nd in my division and 4th overall so the harder I can push to go deep in the playoffs the better. I'm thinking Kunin and Cholowski? What would be a reasonable offer to send him?
    2017-2018 League Champion
    Salary Dynasty League 20 teams
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PPP-SHP-(+/-)-PIM-SOG-GWG-HITS-BLKS / W-L-OL-GA-SV-SO
    PLAYOFFS COINCIDE WITH NHL PLAYOFFS

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano
    D- Karlsson, Letang, Niskanen, Schultz, Dumoulin, Polak
    G- Binnington, Dubnyk, Bobrovsky

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala
    D: Djoos, Johansen, Cholowski, Zboril, Bowey, Niku, Pedan, Weegar
    G: Huska, Copley

The Great One

Default Re: Konecny Trade WILL REP

Id be terrified by a response like that- lol!! I like Konecny a lot- but sounds like this guys in love- hahaha! If I ever respond like that (and I usually dont bother)- it means he wants a lopsided offer. I like Konecny but hes not a guy Im blowing up the farm for...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xdmurda View Post
    Inquired about Konecny and the manager that owns him said "He is young, affordable and a future star. Over the past month has averaged nearly 40 ppg. I'm not looking to deal him unless I'm blown away. I''m willing to listen. I guess being my cap situation, the return would have to be a nice package of prospects."

He's been playing extremely well as of late and could possibly help during the playoffs as long as the Flyers end up securing a spot. Seems like he is open to the idea as long as he's getting prospects because of the tight cap space.

I don't mind moving prospects and draft picks, I'm currently 2nd in my division and 4th overall so the harder I can push to go deep in the playoffs the better. I'm thinking Kunin and Cholowski? What would be a reasonable offer to send him?
    I doubt you'd get anywhere with that offer. He might even feel a bit insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Id be terrified by a response like that- lol!! I like Konecny a lot- but sounds like this guys in love- hahaha! If I ever respond like that (and I usually dont bother)- it means he wants a lopsided offer. I like Konecny but hes not a guy Im blowing up the farm for...
    Agreed.

I agree he could be very good in the future but so much of his latest production is tied to getting moved up to play with Giroux. If you're looking for a longer term investment he seems like a good option but I don't think he's the guy that would put you over the edge this year. I think that #1 RW spot will change often from now till end of seaons
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I doubt you'd get anywhere with that offer. He might even feel a bit insulted.

Agreed.
    Well Kunin and Cholowski would be the base, I didn't think he would take just those 2 for Konecny, definitely an insult. He is one to be more about winning trades by a large margin than anything. Not trying to push hard to acquire him, just thinking he could put up some solid numbers in the second half as well as be a good long term add to boot.
    2017-2018 League Champion
    Salary Dynasty League 20 teams
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PPP-SHP-(+/-)-PIM-SOG-GWG-HITS-BLKS / W-L-OL-GA-SV-SO
    PLAYOFFS COINCIDE WITH NHL PLAYOFFS

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano
    D- Karlsson, Letang, Niskanen, Schultz, Dumoulin, Polak
    G- Binnington, Dubnyk, Bobrovsky

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala
    D: Djoos, Johansen, Cholowski, Zboril, Bowey, Niku, Pedan, Weegar
    G: Huska, Copley