Thread: Monahan for any of my left wingers

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Monahan for any of my left wingers

I seem to have an abundance of left wingers on my team and way thinking of making an offer on Monahan. Am I buying to high on Monahan? I?m light down the middle and I?m looking for an upgrade?Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Left wingers are hall, ehlers, Schwartz, Forsberg

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Monahan for any of my left wingers

Jaden Schwartz also has what seems like an unsustainable shooting percentage. So offering Schwartz for Monahan seems fair to me.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Deity

What are the categories in your league setup? Is it a H2H league? Salary cap? How many do you start at each position? Is it a daily or a weekly start? Who are your other centers?

Need more information please.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the categories in your league setup? Is it a H2H league? Salary cap? How many do you start at each position? Is it a daily or a weekly start? Who are your other centers?

- - - Updated - - -

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

More info would help. Schwartz is reasonable. Don't think I would be willing to part with anyone else. Centers are the most abundant position, I would be curious to see who you have and what's on the WW
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Sorry my sig never seems to work. It?s a head to head weekly league. Full keeper. Points for goals, assists, powerplay, PIM, plus minus, gwg. Other centres are barzal, barokov and Keller

Dobber Sports Wizard

if i had Monahan i would Trade him for sure for Forsberg or Hall, i would most likely trade him for Ehlers and i would want no part of Schwartz so i agree..if you can make the trade with Schwartz i would do it ..i would keep other 3 most likely.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Deity

So you say you have an abundance of LW on your roster and you list four of them. Four pretty good ones at that. You want to deal one for a center. Then you list your centers and you have three of them. If you make this deal, doesn't this now mean you have an abundance of centers with four centers?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

I'm with Axe, I don't really see a huge benefit to trying to upgrade your centers by trading a LW. Your centers are solid. Maybe you could use the depth you have at LW to make a play for D or an upgrade at G? It just seems, like Axe said, that you're just moving your problem; plus, you're moving the extra body to the easier position to replace, so you might actually be taking a half step back. No sense stealing from Peter to pay Paul, right?
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks boys. Appreciate the inputs all. I?m pretty solid at D with Karl, Hedman, werenski, Provo, and ghost. Goalies are helly and vas.