Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Werenski and why the NHL is a joke

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Werenski and why the NHL is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    the update on Wenneberg for Saturday's game was "unclear" if he would play or not. We now learn today he's out 4-6 weeks I believe. So maddening.
    Least it’s nor DTD undisclosed though right?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Least it’s nor DTD undisclosed though right?
    officially it's D2D. D2D, unclear, undisclosed...I guess all of these designations are better that the guys on my rec team that don't let you know whether they're coming to the game or not.

On a related note, I'm going to update Trocheck's injury on a separate thread. If you go by the updates on him, it would seem he's has been on a gurney in an urgent care facility for the past 4 days waiting for x-rays.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    officially it's D2D. D2D, unclear, undisclosed...I guess all of these designations are better that the guys on my rec team that don't let you know whether they're coming to the game or not.

On a related note, I'm going to update Trocheck's injury on a separate thread. If you go by the updates on him, it would seem he's has been on a gurney in an urgent care facility for the past 4 days waiting for x-rays.
    Well, Trocheck is back but Werenski is out again, Wednesday, D2D, undisclosed.