Thread: peter forsberg????

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default peter forsberg????

does any one know what is the status of peter forsberg?? is he signed or not?

Dobber Sports Giant

I think he is unsigned and he is also unsure if he wishes to keep playing in the NHL. That combined with the fact that managers around the league have come to avoid him due to his big contracts, yet limited number of games played.

I would not count on him suiting up for an NHL team this year or at least not before the All Star break.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Genius

I have him in my one pool. He sits on the bottom of the roster with me waiting... and waiting... and waiting... I got him as a throw in.

Definitely not signed. Recovering from some injury until the New Year. (I think feet... whatever)

Then when he comes back the owner should anticipate that he plays, is injured, plays, is injured (cycle could end here), plays, is injured...

If he doesn\'t have a healthy stretch, I would imagine he\'d retire at the end of this year. Should the Gods finally take mercy on him, he might play for a couple more. Unfortunately, is competitive style of play, age and injury history clearly demonstrate that one should anticipate more injuries.

He was great for the two weeks I could use him last year.

Dobber Sports Genius

Hw won\'t sign/play before the \"Burke deadline\" which seems to be decemver 1st or something like that.

he will plays for Colorado this year, 100% certain !