Thread: Esposito on the right

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Esposito on the right

Not a big deal but Angelo Esposito told RDS that the Penguins have asked him to practice as a right winger due to depth on center. Do you see him faster at NHL level? Looks like they are gonna give him one more year in the Q to fully adapt to his new position.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:Esposito on the right

i\'d like to see that ... recchi wont be around for too much longer...

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

not really a huge surprise.. unless you expected him to want to be the fourth line center on Pittsburgh. :P

He\'s already proven that he excels with talented linemates (Radulov). His upside on Pittsburgh is probably 20-30 points more than it would be on most other clubs.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

I...am your father.

TommyB wrote:
    Not a big deal but Angelo Esposito told RDS that the Penguins have asked him to practice as a right winger due to depth on center. Do you see him faster at NHL level? Looks like they are gonna give him one more year in the Q to fully adapt to his new position.
    Great info - thanks for that TommyB - lots of Karma for you
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

Great way to accumulate karma points and it\'s not Christmas yet! RDS and other legitimate francophone hockey information sources me voilà!
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.