Thread: draft meeting date this year for roto pool

Dobber Sports Pro

Default draft meeting date this year for roto pool

Hi,

I run a roto pool (not-keeper, no playoff) of friends and colleagues of mine; usually, we have a draft meeting during the short span of time between the close of training camps and the first game of the season.

However, this season, the London Ana-Lak games, will take place before some camps are done and rosters/lines are finalized. So, i\'m wondering what other people prefer - draft meeting before rosters are finalized vs. draft meeting after two games are already done.

Also, does anybody know what the cutoff date for rosters is this year?

thanks
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

I...am your father.

Default Re:draft meeting date this year for roto pool

I would go after the two games, if that\'s your tradition. Roster cut-off dates I think are a team-by-team judgment call. Besides, I\'ve seen teams cut a guy with three days left in camp and then call him up for game 1 and he plays the rest of the year!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Pro

thanks Dobber.

In terms of cutoff date - isn\'t there a set league-wide date for teams to submit their initial 23-man roster for cap calculation? The date on which the 10% summer exemption ends? That\'s what i was referring to ... which day is that?
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

I...am your father.

You got me there!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi