Thread: This is my squad

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default This is my squad

This is my 2nd team not the one in Sig.

I know its tough to judge not seeing league etc but league stats are G A P PP +- Hits/W GAA SV% SO. 14 team league h2h

Sciefele
    Giroux
    Galchenyuk
    Ehlers
    Ovechkin
    Schwarts
    Tarasenko
    Oshie
    Burakovsky
    E.Staal
    Tkatchuk
    Gallagher
    Doughty
    Ghost
    Nurse
    Ekblad

Bench: Hartnell, Cagguila, Neal, Duclair

Goalies: Price, Vasi, Niemi

Any guys I should sell? Thinking Gallagher and Neal

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: This is my squad

I don't see Gally as a sell right now. Had a down year, but is getting top line duties. He may be a sell part way through the season, but his value is somewhat low now and on the upswing. I would try and sell Oshie, I think he just had his career year.

Think Thatchuk could be a sell, he is an exciting name, but really doesn't hit as much as you'd expect.

I would monitor the Tampa goalie situation, if Vas slips you will need to shore up you Gs.

I think you have a great core for a 14 team league (Price, Tank, OV, Scheif, Ehlers). Is this a keeper league?

Dobber Sports Expert

defence is very iffy

The Great One

Im not sure Neal is a sell. People are very wary of him right now. If anything he'll probably outproduce the return youd get. Im not saying I wouldnt move him if the price was right- I just feel like people are pretty meh on his percieved value right now compared to what he'll actually bring to the table.

Gallagher is actually looking good on line 1/pp1- injuries are always a concern but I wouldnt sell him just yet.

Id try to upgrade Nurse if you can somehow- thatd be my main objective.

Whose on waivers for goalies?? You need to dump Niemi HARD- lol! Saros or Dell are way better G3s if theyre available...