Thread: fantrax-duplicate player-weekly lines for $

Dobber Sports Master

Default fantrax-duplicate player-weekly lines for $

I keep thinking that this is a really fair way to host a simple $ league (one year league)through fantrax yet be challenging enough to keep interest high .

using the duplicate player setting at fantrax teams can own the same players but you wouldnt know anyones roster until that weeks lineup due time has passed .For example , if mondays are used as the day to submit a new lineup (due 5 minutes before first game of the day)you wouldnt be able to see any of your opponents rosters until the deadline has passed --so no copy cats stealing ideas from the leaders haha .

if we could get 10-20 people at lets say 25$ entry fee / use fantrax treasurer to keep the moolah safe it could be a pretty honest pool .

keep rosters and scoring formula simple so that the pool doesnt take up too much of your time . I was thinking 6 f , 3 d , 1 g and something like 1.5 for goals , 1.0 for assists then 2 for a goalie win , 3 for a shutty .

picking a fresh small roster of 6-3-1 would be a fairly easy chore and if you missed a deadline I'd imagine your previous weeks roster just rolls over .if certain participants fall behind at any point during the pool and decide not to continue playing they wouldnt be hurting anyones chances at winning .

anyways , just tossing the idea out there . I've never used fantrax for a $ league so fantrax treasuruer would be something new to me .If anyones had good/bad experience using it please chime in but it looks legit .

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: fantrax-duplicate player-weekly lines for $

I will revisit this idea in september when more people would be looking into 1 year leagues for $

20 GM'S x 29$ US (4$ towards fantrax premium each)= 25 U.S X 20 for 500 total prize $ ........1st place 3oo,2nd place 150, 3rd 50 .