Thread: Stoll

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Stoll

I have watched a few LA games and hes looking like he did 3 years ago when he put up 68 pts, 74 PM and 31 PPP...

whats everyone\'s opinion on him? If OSully doesn\'t sign or gets moved is the 2nd line his? If OSully does sign does he play wing?

Thoughts?
    Hellfish Hockey League
    www.Hellfishhockey.ca

In The Crease
    www.inthecrease.ca

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Stoll

I thought O\'Sullivan played mostly LW last year and that Stoll was brought in to carry the 2nd line with Frolov and Purcell.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Stoll

sentium wrote:
    I thought O\'Sullivan played mostly LW last year and that Stoll was brought in to carry the 2nd line with Frolov and Purcell.
    so if Sully re signed hes playing top like with Kopitar and brown?

If Sully doesnt resign does Frolov move up to the number 1 line?
    Hellfish Hockey League
    www.Hellfishhockey.ca

In The Crease
    www.inthecrease.ca

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Stoll

Yeah, I like hearing this news, as I have Stoll in my lineup. Are people seriously thinking he has a chance of hitting a higher point total than he was getting the last couple of years? How\'s the chemistry so far with his line, and is the new coach liking him?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Stoll

With Stoll he just needed to get over his concussion fears. He played like a totally different player last year and was completely ineffective because of it. He\'s a guy that was slated to be a future captain in Edmonton, he has an excellent shot, he\'s money at faceoffs and has the potential to put up some pretty decent points. BUT. He needs to have his head on straight. Hopefully for his sake, and the Kings, the move was exactly what he needed. If Stoll gets back to his old ways he becomes a really useful guy to draft in leagues that factor in faceoffs, sog etc.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Stoll

Thanks for the info Doulos and others. I drafted him fairly high last year but he was mostly innefective. He\'s available again this year and I\'ll try to nab him back in the later rounds.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.