Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Exactly a week from my last entry
    June 21 - holding steady at 116 lbs. Have been stuck here for the past 4 days.

So I get it. Lost only .4 lbs in 1 week. But need to power through. You keep up the same commitment this time next week you will start to see a change in the scale I'm guessing. That's my goal as well.
    how are you doing this week now

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    i didn't think it was a bad week for eating and what not but will keep plugging away here.
    You probably had a good week again because you're trending in the right direction overall. I'm not worried. You got this!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Wolverine

April 19: 297.2
    April 26: 296.5
    May 3rd: 295.1
    May 10th: 293.8
    May 17th: 291.5
    May 24th: 291.6
    May 31st: 288.4
    June 7th: 288.5
    June 14th: 288.1
    June 21st: 286.4
    June 28th: 286.9

although it wasn't my best week, i did have some positives, played my first baseball game last night. never played in over a year because i was too self conscious and didn't want to play when i was that heavy. Went 2-3 got an inside the park homerun lol. were in the worst division in the league but still for me to get my first homerun was pretty cool and to just play the game and not care what anyone thought about my weight was a big plus. Felt pretty numb afterwards. I guarantee a 3.5 lb loss for next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I may be in the minority, but what about not weighing yourself for a month? I know there have been (good) suggestions of using this weekly weigh as a way to keep track and stay accountable, which I understand and respect. But perhaps not focusing on the number for a little while will keep the focus on your habits and feeling healthier, rather than worrying about making numerical gains each week. Then after a month, you can evaluate to ensure you are on the right track.

Just a thought.
    Just wanted to bring up this suggestion again to see what you (and others) think. It still seems you're focusing on the short-term numbers so why not disregard them for awhile? Right now, it's not necessarily about the weight but the habits. Getting out and playing ball is great and happy you were able to do it and enjoy it. That's the most important thing I got out of your post, not the insignificant weight gain over the past week.

Dobber Sports Pro

I definitely wouldn't be too worried about temporary gains of less than a pound. Water weight could account for a pound or more of difference during any given weigh-in, and if you are significantly more active now than you were then addition of muscle could be obscuring loss of fat from a total weight perspective.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Just wanted to bring up this suggestion again to see what you (and others) think. It still seems you're focusing on the short-term numbers so why not disregard them for awhile? Right now, it's not necessarily about the weight but the habits. Getting out and playing ball is great and happy you were able to do it and enjoy it. That's the most important thing I got out of your post, not the insignificant weight gain over the past week.
    I mentioned to him earlier to not weigh himself as frequently as he is/was. As long as he knows his macros, stay away from the scale for a month.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I definitely wouldn't be too worried about temporary gains of less than a pound. Water weight could account for a pound or more of difference during any given weigh-in, and if you are significantly more active now than you were then addition of muscle could be obscuring loss of fat from a total weight perspective.
    Or a poop!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Or a poop!
    Or a poop.

Dobber Sports Titan

Hope this Canada day/4th of July weekend doesn’t do you in! This is a big test to keeping straight on the lifestyle!
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Hope this Canada day/4th of July weekend doesn’t do you in! This is a big test to keeping straight on the lifestyle!
    trust me seeing that mouse in my room i lost my appetite....for the next week maybe lol. couldn't even finish my coffee this morning

Dobber Sports Superstar

Keep staying positive Stuntman - lots here on the community supporting you. Don't weigh yourself for a week, keep getting exercise - play ball, sounded like you had fun.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    Keep staying positive Stuntman - lots here on the community supporting you. Don't weigh yourself for a week, keep getting exercise - play ball, sounded like you had fun.
    thanks magicstew. sure did, was funny, before the game i kept telling my brother and a buddy of mine that i was going to hit a home run and they kept laughing when i said that. had a good laugh about it after the game, last thing i expected was an inside the park homer lol

Dobber Sports Monster

- 0.9 lbs from last week

Administrator

- 0.9 lbs from last week
    Stop doing guarantees.

On a more serious note this is a major win once again. You are avoiding setbacks and are either maintaining or dropping. The trendline is still going in the right direction!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Stop doing guarantees.

On a more serious note this is a major win once again. You are avoiding setbacks and are either maintaining or dropping. The trendline is still going in the right direction!
    yep. am trying to see this small win as a big positive, i could have gained .9 lbs and would have been that much farther from my goal. one thing i know is im glad i am putting my weight on here so i feel more accountable for what i eat and all. going to keep plugging away here

Dobber Sports Veteran

5"11 190 lbs

I used to work out a lot, maybe too much, now I have a few extra pounds on. I'd like to get back to 180 before the end of the summer. That was always where I felt the best.