Thread: Charlie Mcavoy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Charlie Mcavoy

This kid going to live up to the hype? 18/19 arrival? Drew doughty 2.0?? Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs

The Great One

Default Re: Charlie Mcavoy

There's rumours he may be up as soon as the end of this year's college season... The signs are promising but young d can be difficult to gauge until we see them

- - - Updated - - -

There's rumours he may be up as soon as the end of this year's college season... The signs are promising but young d can be difficult to gauge until we see them
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ridethesnow View Post
    This kid going to live up to the hype? 18/19 arrival? Drew doughty 2.0?? Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Not Drew Doughty 2.0 but could play in the NHL next season. I don't see him scoring 50+ points at the NHL level but could be a solid consistent 40 point player which is really good. Very mature for his age, so could pay dividends sooner than expected.

Dobber Sports Deity

I always temper my expectations on young Dmen but I do think he will be the next rock for the Bruins backend for years to come. Chara will be handing him the honors and it wont surprise me if it happens at the end of the college season this year. I can see him signing and playing for the Bruins this year and burning that first year off his ELC.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

That good? How does BU stack up against the competition as a team? 4 goals in 33 games doesn't scream offensive dynamo, but then again stats are deceiving. Fabbro ripped apart the BCHL and is more or less tied to McAvoy in production.. Which of the two has the better offensive outlook? Anyone watch BU regularly?
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck