Thread: Cogliano

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Cogliano

this guy is blazing up dobber\'s list, and I read that he will battle schremp for the #1 centre job this year....is he a good pick-up for this year or is his size and inexperience going to be an issue????

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re:Cogliano

he will probably be moved to wing at the pro level... has an outside chance at landing a spot on the second line with Torres and Stoll (although I think Robert Nilsson has the inside track).
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The Oilers want to see what he can do at the minor league level first. The first line center is Horcoff. Schremp and Cogliano will battle for 4th line/PP guy. Neither may make it if MacT decides he doesn\'t want rookies riding the pine. If Cogliano has a great start to the season in Springfield he could be up by mid season. And if they\'re bringing him up it will be on one of the top two lines. Keep an eye on him in camp though anything\'s possible with the Oil this year. No one\'s job is safe after what happened last year.
    GWNHL Fantasy Cup Champs 06-07

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

While no one\'s job is safe.. something drastic would have to happen for the top-six to be anything other than a combination of Penner, Horcoff, Hemsky, Torres, Stoll, and someone else.

I personally think it is Nilsson\'s spot to lose, but the Oilers still may make a move before camp starts.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Prodigy

angus wrote:
    While no one\'s job is safe.. something drastic would have to happen for the top-six to be anything other than a combination of Penner, Horcoff, Hemsky, Torres, Stoll, and someone else.

I personally think it is Nilsson\'s spot to lose, but the Oilers still may make a move before camp starts.
    Agreed. They do have some d-men they could move for a forward if they can find someone to deal with.

Either way I wouldn\'t count on Cogliano for a little while yet.
    GWNHL Fantasy Cup Champs 06-07

Dobber Sports Apprentice

He\'ll be getting prime minutes in the American league. Schremp and Trukhno on his wings, maybe.