Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Burrows to OTT being finalized

Banned

Default Re: Burrows to OTT being finalized

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    The subtle, quick turn of "Sens prospect he's the greatest" to "Gone from Ottawa he's trash". Around the WJC he's was going to be the NHL within 2 years and very likely to stick in a scoring role. The only thing that's changed is the team he plays for.
    Grow up, that's not what I was saying at all. I didn't say he is trash. I like him for sure.

Now I would really like to talk to people who know what they're talking about. Sadly I'm not getting that in this thread. Just troll after troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Ev man, Your comments are mind boggling from sure fire prospect, to dam a hate this deal, to good riddance might never make the NHL. It's like that movie split and some body keeps grabbing the light and your personality changes. I wound't be shocked if you worked for the Ottawa Senators management team. You just love every single move and player on your team. I am a die hard Canucks fan but I can realise when they make bone headed decisions.
    Where did I ever say any of that? Sure fire prospect? Good riddance? Hate this deal? You choose what you want to read. I didn't say it the way you are saying it.

Administrator

I don't think Burrows has much left in the tank TBH. Not a fan of the extension.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    How is that a high price? Bishop got traded for a similar prospect for two months of service
    Because he has exceed expectations for his draft position, and I would say Dahlen is better right now than Erik Cernak. Also Bishop got moved in a market currently where no one really needs a starting goalie.
    Not to mention Burrows is a declining asset of a player, sure he can still play a middle to bottom six role, but they extended him for his 37 and 38 year old seasons for seemingly no reason other than to accept the trade. There would likely be much better options available either in their system or as FA's for the next two years to fill his spot int he line up.
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Genius

"You just love every single move and player on your team. I am a die hard Canucks fan but I can realise when they make bone headed decisions." Ev, can you acknowledge this portion of my paragraph. I gave you rep because you confirmed Condon starting in Ottawa in different thread for me. You have a ton of knowledge on your team but man you can't really think like this? If Ottawa was perfect they would have a cup or multiple by now or be considered widely as the class of their division, conference and league. They aren't thought not even close. There better then some people give them credit for but a far cry from what you give them credit for.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Stud

Came here for some Sens/EV entertainment, leaving satisfied

14 Team, Keep14 Farm5, 82GP Cap/Position
    Skaters: Points only, Goalies 2ptWin/3ptSO
    Start: 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,2G
    C- Crosby, Zibanejad, Couturier, Zacha, Frost
    LW- Marchand, Huberdeau, McTavish, Rackell, Kuzmenko
    RW- Konecny, Necas, Caufield, Jarvis, Lafreniere
    D- Hughes, Carlson, Werenski, Chychrun, Andersson, Dobson, Weegar
    G- Andersen, Merzlikins, Daccord, Jones
    Farm- Johnston, Foerster, Tarasov, Hutson, Reinbacher
    Picks-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    "You just love every single move and player on your team. I am a die hard Canucks fan but I can realise when they make bone headed decisions." Ev, can you acknowledge this portion of my paragraph. I gave you rep because you confirmed Condon starting in Ottawa in different thread for me. You have a ton of knowledge on your team but man you can't really think like this? If Ottawa was perfect they would have a cup or multiple by now or be considered widely as the class of their division, conference and league. They aren't thought not even close. There better then some people give them credit for but a far cry from what you give them credit for.
    That's the way I think yes. Sorry if you don't like it. I don't follow the hive mind who determine if a trade is bad the day it happens . Never said Ottawa is perfect or close to cup

Dobber Sports Apprentice

this is the exact trainwreck we were all hoping for.

Dobber Sports Genius

Ok Cool man. If that's the way you think then I will try not to engage you in conversation about the Senators when I know it will be bias.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Immortal

60+ posts lol

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Of course - the Sens are involved, so Sheikev needs to defend his team against every.single.comment. No wonder he hit 1K posts today.

Sheikev, I will echo CF18's comments. You do provide some great insight to the Sens. No doubt about that. But you are also a huge homer for them. They can do no wrong, it seems, in your eyes.

I'm sure you'll defend yourself against this too, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course - the Sens are involved, so Sheikev needs to defend his team against every.single.comment. No wonder he hit 1K posts today.

Sheikev, I will echo CF18's comments. You do provide some great insight to the Sens. No doubt about that. But you are also a huge homer for them. They can do no wrong, it seems, in your eyes.

I'm sure you'll defend yourself against this too, though.

14 Team H2H Cap
    G A DPTS FOW SOG STP H+B | W SV SV% GAA

C: Scheifele, Stamkos (rw), Tavares
    LW: Gaudreau, Giroux (c/rw), Labanc(rw)
    RW: Atkinson, Thompson (c), Keller (lw), Glendening (c)
    D: Klingberg, Gostisbehere, Dumba, Krug (50%), Trouba, McNabb, Gudas
    G: Holtby, Fleury, Markstrom

FARM NOTABLES:
    F: Bokk, A Thomas, Kaprizov, Dorofeyev, Mikheyev
    D: Dalhin, Beaudin, Dunn, Kylington, Harley
    G: Hart, Demko

Dobber Sports Genius

If the Sens were willing to give up on last seasons 2nd round pick why wouldn't they have simply given up their 2nd round pick this year? That would have made a bit more sense in my eyes.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Sage

The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    If the Sens were willing to give up on last seasons 2nd round pick why wouldn't they have simply given up their 2nd round pick this year? That would have made a bit more sense in my eyes.
    Benning likes what he sees in Dahlen specifically. A goal scorer. Plus this years second rounders are a year behind in development and the draft talent pool isn't as deep this year.

Gonna miss Burr's energy in Van. Won't miss the head snapbacks.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Benning likes what he sees in Dahlen specifically. A goal scorer. Plus this years second rounders are a year behind in development and the draft talent pool isn't as deep this year.
    Yup, I get it. I just didn't see a huge market for Burrows. I can't see Benning saying, "Sorry Dorion.. I'm going to go with the other guy's offer."
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Banned

the sens don't have a second rounder this year, Moses

Also wouldn't say they're giving up , but yeah if they thought he was amazing they wouldn't have dealt him for burrows . They would have dealt him for a bigger piece in a package.