Thread: Rank these "Prospects"

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Rank these "Prospects"

i know some are not technically prospects by age, but rank the following in a dynasty league with G/A/(+/-)/PIM/SOG/PPP/SHP/H/B/FO% for skaters and W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO for goalies:

Dowd
    Leivo
    Martinook
    Puempel
    Galiev
    Pirri
    Lyon

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Rank these "Prospects"

Pirri
    Martinook
    Lyon
    Dowd
    Galiev
    Puempel
    Leivo

That's a guess. I don't think any of these guys are going to win or lose you a fantasy league any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirri
    Martinook
    Lyon
    Dowd
    Galiev
    Puempel
    Leivo

That's a guess. I don't think any of these guys are going to win or lose you a fantasy league any time soon.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Lyon is only playing his 1st pro season now and he's been decent, so there's some potential there. I still have some hope for Leivo as well. Others are just depth players in my opinion. They can help in deep leagues but I wouldn't expect more than what they're doing right now. Dowd is probably the best option if you need a depth player right now.

I have to drop one or two to clear room. I was leaning Galiev/Lyon. But after some research/thinking am leaning Galiev/Puempel. Just because of age and opportunity. I think Puempel is logjammed in NY and Galiev is a bit older and had his shot last year and his opportunity is limited as well. Plus i am wondering if Galiev bolts for the KHL in the near future......... Unless there is injury of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to drop one or two to clear room. I was leaning Galiev/Lyon. But after some research/thinking am leaning Galiev/Puempel. Just because of age and opportunity. I think Puempel is logjammed in NY and Galiev is a bit older and had his shot last year and his opportunity is limited as well. Plus i am wondering if Galiev bolts for the KHL in the near future......... Unless there is injury of course.
    Column writer at @GoaliePost

https://goaliepost.com/

An avid Chicago sports fan. Craft beer connoisseur. Fantasy sports addict.

Ignore that signature on last post. Another league and cannot edit post for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore that signature on last post. Another league and cannot edit post for some reason.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by scdakotart2000 View Post
    I would go ahead and drop Galiev and Puempel. Both have had opportunities but haven't done anything with them. Both have a high chance of bolting to Europe when their contract is up.