Thread: What are your New Years resolutions?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default What are your New Years resolutions?

- Eat sensible (under 2000 cals a day) i had my gall bladder removed when i was young. so far i am keeping up with this RESOLUTION and i feel much better physically. sure id love to munch down on 3000 calories a day and eat stuff like BIG MAC'S, CHEESEBURGERS but that stuff is garbage

- No alcohol

- No tobacco (havent smoked in 3.5 years and havent chewed tobacco for about 5 years)

- No diet pop

- Be more active. I'm purchasing a treadmill soon, was going to get one a few days ago then my vehicle broke down and couldn't afford it anymore. All good though, I'll eventually get it

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: What are your New Years resolutions?

- Only 1 XL coffee from tim hortons per day. I drink Tim hortons on the regular and was up to (2) XL double doubles in a day which equals to 6 cups of coffee a day which is too much. We are 5 days into the new year and I can tell you by living sensible I feel much better. I'm taking this all one day at a time and be patient for my weight loss results.

Administrator

1) Be more empathetic: Pretty simple - just understand how others feel and why they have their beliefs.
    2) Take the next step in my career: Challenge myself to become better and deliver better results while being compensated accordingly.
    3) New style/appearance: I lost 75 pounds (235 - 160) in 2016 which means I need new clothes so it's a good time to start fresh and do something impactful. Already made huge strides here and the results are amazing. Also growing a pretty awesome beard.

Very optimistic about the future after 2016 was by far the best year of my life. Never thought I'd grow this much in one year and pull off some of the things I've done.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Wizard

Eat more sugary food.

Drink more.

Start smoking.

Gain 50 lbs.

Don't make any more New Years resolutions.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don’t make NY Resolutions because I seem to always flake out on them. But I’m trying to get a cleaner face (blackhead issue) and I joined a gym early December. So that’s a typical thing I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I don?t make NY Resolutions because I seem to always flake out on them. But I?m trying to get a cleaner face (blackhead issue) and I joined a gym early December. So that?s a typical thing I guess.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll