Thread: Boston Bruins camp up to speed...

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Boston Bruins camp up to speed...

Just a couple notes out of the Bruins website:

-Tim Thomas made several excellent saves during some three-on-three drills, including a half split where he gloved the puck right out of the air at the last second to stop a score.

-Forwards Marc Savard and Blake Wheeler both had notable goals as well. Savard stealthily slipped the puck into the right side of the net during a small scrum, and Wheeler turned the same trick while being closely guarded by a veteran defenseman.

-Patrice Bergeron continues to look good and had several nice goals on the weekend. He, Kessel and Marco Sturm are getting along almost as well as Lucic, Savard and Ryder.

-Milan Lucic, Savard and Michael Ryder continue to have excellent chemistry.

-Manny Fernandez will play goalie Monday. That secret leaked out yesterday...Patrice will be in Monday and he’s another guy who just wants to get going. He doesn’t feel any anxiety or anything, no reason to be worried. He feels comfortable.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Great info bro. Keep it coming. +1

Dobber Sports Genius

hoping to see the bruins practice tommorow at cole harbour place , home of sydney crosby.they plan on having 6 practices , 2 per day , tues., wed., and fri.i work evening shifts so i\'m hoping to free up some time tommorow morning and check things out.if i\'m lucky enough to see them i\'ll fill you in by wed.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack