Thread: Chris Bosh's career over?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Chris Bosh's career over?

It's a sad story, for sure. Chris Bosh has been shut down to play by the Heat because of his health. With him having repeat issues with blood clots, he is now on blood thinners for the rest of his life. According to the Heat, that puts him in a risky situation if he should be injured. Apparently, it's not a league wide decision, but a Heat decision. This means that another team could allow him to play while the Heat have put a halt to him playing (I seriously doubt that any team would green-light a player to play while on blood thinners). Chris Bosh has asked the Heat to release him, so he could potentially sign with another team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Rylant

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Chris Bosh's career over?

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    It's a sad story, for sure. Chris Bosh has been shut down to play by the Heat because of his health. With him having repeat issues with blood clots, he is now on blood thinners for the rest of his life. According to the Heat, that puts him in a risky situation if he should be injured. Apparently, it's not a league wide decision, but a Heat decision. This means that another team could allow him to play while the Heat have put a halt to him playing (I seriously doubt that any team would green-light a player to play while on blood thinners). Chris Bosh has asked the Heat to release him, so he could potentially sign with another team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Rylant

Tough way to end a wonderful career. I always want to see players of this caliber go out on there own terms.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Chris Bosh's career over?

I don't like when players have to go out like this, but I never liked the guy.. As a Raptors fan Bosh will not be missed..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..