Thread: LETANG

Dobber Sports Novice

Default LETANG

is this the next big offensive dman ?????

is 10 goals a reach this year ???

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:LETANG

i wouldnt think it should be providing he gets the ice time. he had 2 goals in 7 games last year. just more a matter of how much quality time can he get with the others that are ahead of him on the list.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Genius

educated guess,yeah he\'ll surpass that #,and then some.reason being i think once pitts gets some of the kinks out the lines should become less interchangeable and letang should see some stesdy playing time,but this depends on his maturity and ability to show he belongs on the ice for a regular basis.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Padawan

I\'m in a brand new keeper league, and I\'m dying to get Letang. I\'d prefer to have him on my prospect list for a year, because we can only keep players on our regular roster for 4 years before dropping them. Trying to decide if he will slide to the prospect draft, or whether I might have to jump up and grab him in the entry draft first. 72 D-men will be drafted in the regular entry draft, followed by a 6-round prospect draft. Where do you think he is likely to go? I\'m willing to give him a spot on my roster this yeat to get him, but would prefer to give him a year of seasoning first...

The Airborne Attack
    (GFHL - 14 Team Keeper League 2016 Champions)

F: McDavid, Laine, Monahan, Simmonds, van Riemsdyk, Granlund, Schwartz, Kreider, Oshie, Trochek, Bjugstad
    D: Ekman Larsson, Carlson, Ristolainen, Parayko, Skjei, Ekblad, McNabb
    G: Price, Rinne, Halak, Montoya

Farm: Dvorak, Kaprizov, Ritchie, Rattie, Chabot, Carrick, Johns, Hutton, Sorokin

Dobber Sports Stud

Hello wimpy darts \'et al\'

I don\'t think that Letang will get 10 goals. I am not saying he is not going to be a good player. It took Whitney 2 years to get to the 14 goal mark. He did that last year playing with Crosby, Malkin, etc. He didn\'t have Malkin with him in the first year.

I consider that Letang could get close to 10 goals but he will be behind Whitney and Gonchar, in ice time. Whitney plays an average of almost 24 minutes a game.

elevatemysoul: I don\'t think there is anyway that Letang will fall to your prospect pool. Guys will want to grab him just because of the potential with him playing in Pittsburgh.

My thoughts.

Dobber Sports Genius

agreed , i jumped the gun too fast , i was thinking total points and expect a # in the high teens or low twenties , but this guy will be one you want to grab asap,as he will be a stud d-man.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think Letang would score 10 if he got the necessary PP time (that would be first-unit PP, mind you). I think it\'s a bit of a reach for this season, barring an injury to Gonchar or Whitney, but not a huge reach.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Gonchar, Whitney, Sydor, Eaton, Orpik, Scuderi... he\'ll be in tough to make the roster, let alone a PP spot.