Thread: Galley + for Hoffman +

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Galley + for Hoffman +

Think of trading Hoffman, stepan, aho, and fiala for galley, Picard, and a third pick. I have more than enough prospects to make this trade. The league I play in doesn't really value prospects until they breakout and all I have been getting is fourth round picks offers for aho and fiala which is kinda frustrating knowing their upside. I don't really want to trade from my core players but also don't wanna drop these prime prospects for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I obtained Hoffman for Mrazek straight up.
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

The Great One

Default Re: Galley + for Hoffman +

Tis feels like a trade for a trades sake... What are you trying to achieve with this deal? Will you lose those prospects for nothing if you don't move them etc
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah I will. No one wants to wait for development.

Dobber Sports Icon

This looks like a terrible deal for you. I am not convinced that "Galley" (assuming this is Galchenyuk) is more valuable than either Hoffman or Stepan. Giving up both of those guys and 2 pretty good prospects in a full keeper does not make any sense to me.

Dobber Sports Novice

Don't do that deal. That's hot garbage
    20 man just pts league/ 12 keepers/ start 6fwd, 3D, 1G/ 4draft picks per yr

Forwards: Johansen, Hoffman, Toffoli, Hertl, Henrique, Buchnevich, Dubois, Vatrano, Nichushkin, Mantha

Defence: Brodie, Vlasic, Maatta, Pulock, Chabot

Goalie: Jones, Varlamov