Thread: Stamkos/Hudler for Nash

The Great One

Default Stamkos/Hudler for Nash

Not approved yet or anything just an offer I sent out. Is it fair? I find it hard to think it will be insulting but some people are high on Nash. This trade would allow me to keep Berglund as well.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Stud

i would rather have nash (LW, adds to several categories like PIM) but stamkos is an oddity, some people come in here talking about trading stamkos for a top 10 player and others still consider him on par with the 80 point forwards.

Hudler will still not get a legit shot this year. There are still lots of people high on him.

All that said, this is not an insulting offer unless he has already let you know he is not interested in stamkos.
    10 team Dyn
    tavares rnh statsny
    AO benn
    kessel malkin
    ryan purcell
    green letang enstrom kulkov OEL ellis
    lundy ward varly bernier lehrner
    burmistrov hodgson michalek, ryan oreilly, turris okposo

16 team h2h
    Spezza, Tavares
    Vanek,doan
    malkin, eberle
    Doughty Letang, karlsson, weber
    hall
    green enstrom downie palmeiri kassain bogo
    lundy price pavelec

weiters fielder kipnis wright hanley braun upton upton maybin victorino goldschmidt
    kershaw, startsburg, greinke, bumgarner, price, neise, bret anderson
    valverde, hanrahan, aceves, reed, guerra, storen

Dobber Sports Sage

Id take a hart look at this one. I can see the owner you proposed this to taking a hard look as well. I dont know anyone who would NOT love to have Stamkos on their team. Nash, IMO, is one of the biggest gamebreakers out there. He still has yet to show us his full potential but lord knows if he will ever get there. He does tend to get hurt every now and then but hopefully with this new bunch of star rookies coming in; he, and the rest of the team for that matter, just may take off.

All in all; not an insulting offer by any means. I wouldn\'t be suprised if he accepts.

As for keeping Berglund...well... I dont think I need to voice any more opinion on that (whisper: HES GUNNA BE A STAR).

EDIT: if the guy your dealing with knows his hockey then he should know that Stamkos will be putting up numbers as good as Nash by next year at the latest (possibly surpass him in 2 years time)...Hudler is a nice throw in to balance out the trade for this year...dont underate this kid...hes got the goodies to become a good, if not great, fantasy player. IMO, Stamkos side will be laughing at this one in 3 years time.

Id say Nash > Stamkos+Hudler

With Berglund...Nash side wins.

Why the big change all of a sudden? Browse the \"other\" section and take a loot at the \"ben10rules mancrush\" (something like that)...it\'ll give you a good idea of what to expect from Berglund.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

The Great One

Thanks for the extensive insight Ben10, +1 Karma.