Thread: Pominville signs extension...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Pominville signs extension...

Humans deal with the reality of the Shadow in four ways: Denial, Projection, Integration and/or Transmutation

14 Team Dynasty ~ 4 Time Champion (2009-2010-2011-2016)

Dobber Sports Veteran

I love Pominville, but i just hope he doesn\'t get soft and then suck for the next two years because he got his money. If Buffalo can get a good year from the big three (Roy, Pomin and Vanek) they could have a shot at the playoffs this year. I hope Stafford picks it up as well.
    Head to Head League: 1 point for G, 1 point for A. 2 for Goalie win, 3 for SO.
    Start 6 guys every week. 3 O, 2 D and 1G. No substitutions once they are in (before the first game starts on Monday).
    Protect 3 players every year in keeper.
    10 rounds of drafting
    F: Crosby, Point, P. Kane, JVR, Kopitar, Rakell, Tarasenko,
    D: Letang, Doughty, Karlsson, Grzelcyk, Faulk,
    G: Bob, Shesterkin, Demko, Kahkonen

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

baumer wrote:
    I love Pominville, but i just hope he doesn\'t get soft and then suck for the next two years because he got his money. If Buffalo can get a good year from the big three (Roy, Pomin and Vanek) they could have a shot at the playoffs this year. I hope Stafford picks it up as well.
    Pominville doesn\'t strike me as a soft player who will slack off now that he\'s getting paid.

To me, you know what you\'re gonna get from guys like Pominville, Roy and Vanek. The key to the Sabres\' season, IMO, is the health and strong play of Connolly and Afinogenov, and the ability of the defense to clear the front of the net for Miller. If those things fall into place, Buffalo is comfortably in the playoffs.
    Humans deal with the reality of the Shadow in four ways: Denial, Projection, Integration and/or Transmutation

14 Team Dynasty ~ 4 Time Champion (2009-2010-2011-2016)

Dobber Sports Star

Wow... $5 million for an 80 pt. player seems almost like a discount the way money has been thrown around this summer.

Hopefully Pominville stays consistent throughout the many years, that\'s definately one sexy looking line in Vanek Roy and Pominville
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

mapletreemarty wrote:
    Wow... $5 million for an 80 pt. player seems almost like a discount the way money has been thrown around this summer.
    Dont worry, the Rangers threw 7.5 million for a 70 point guy and 7 million for a 65 point guy. This is a steal compared to that. :laugh:

The Sabres got a nice nucelus going with Pommer, Roy & Vanek. Now if they can only stop the other people from leaving and get a real PP quarterback they\'ll be very dangerous again.