Thread: Marner

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Marner

What do you feel will be Marner's production here in the now; he is depth forward for me in 1 year and I do like him but there are more productive players such as Nelson on the wire and we count faceoffs; I believe the kid can put up 50 this year honestly but he seems like the points will come in bunches; should I hold onto or pick someone up; top forwards available on wire are Nelson/Neiderrieter/Wennberg/Bjugstad (eye on him)/Fillpula/Buchnevich/Rantanen/Vrbata.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Marner

I would ride the hot hand out any of those forwards and don't really like one of them over the rest for the rest of the season. I would stream if you have the adds to be able to do it for theyear.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Marner

I agree with PH. Marner may have the highest ceiling, but I think you're best off cycling through the hot streaks and taking advantage of denser schedules.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)