Thread: Reshuffling the deck a bit

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Reshuffling the deck a bit

16 team, start 20 players, full keeper. 2 points for goals, 1 for A, PPA, PPG. NHL Cap numbers.

Drop Brouwer for N. Foligno or Moulson?

Drop Pietrangelo for Seabrook, Wideman, or Stralman?

Thanks!
    16 team, start 20 players, full keeper. 2 points for goals, 1 for A, PPA, PPG. 4 for goalie win. NHL Cap numbers.

C: McDavid, Kadri, Couturier, Marner
    W: E. Lindholm, W. Nylander, N. Ritchie, Silfverberg, Teravainen, JVR, Puljujarvi, S. Reinhart
    D: OEL, Fowler, Gardiner, Hamilton, Matheson, Reilly
    G: Lundqvist, Schneider, Hutton
    Bench: Guentzel, Leblanc

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Reshuffling the deck a bit

Option #2 is a big no no for me.

I can see an argument for Foligno over Brouwer but I'd stand pat.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Titan

Neither for me. Brouwer has been doing very well. I see no reason to drop him.
    Seabrook over Pietrangelo if I had to. Any other D other than Pietrangelo that you could replace with Seabrook?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Stralman is such a PP mainstay for TB that it's tempting, especially at $2M less per season than Pietrangelo, although once Shattenkirk is gone Pietrangelo could revert to more of what we formerly saw from him.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks for the advice guys. No real room to move any other Dmen...I have OEL, Reilly, Gardiner, Matheson, and Fowler. Also noticed someone put Yandle on the WW today. But I tend to agree Rizzee, Shattenkirk being an UFA at the end of the year seems like Pietra might get more PP time going forward....I guess I could always try and move a Dman and go after someone on the wire? Maybe sell high on Fowler? I'll lose him at the end of his contract next year if he doesn't resign by the beginning of next season.
    16 team, start 20 players, full keeper. 2 points for goals, 1 for A, PPA, PPG. 4 for goalie win. NHL Cap numbers.

C: McDavid, Kadri, Couturier, Marner
    W: E. Lindholm, W. Nylander, N. Ritchie, Silfverberg, Teravainen, JVR, Puljujarvi, S. Reinhart
    D: OEL, Fowler, Gardiner, Hamilton, Matheson, Reilly
    G: Lundqvist, Schneider, Hutton
    Bench: Guentzel, Leblanc

Dobber Sports Titan

If you can sell high on Fowler and then grab Yandle/Seabrook, then that would be ideal.
    I'm not as high on Pietrangelo with Parayko looming right behind him.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)