Thread: WR blockbuster which side is better?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default WR blockbuster which side is better?

Allen Robinson and Jarvis Landry OR Kelvin Benjamin and DeAndre Hopkins

Non PPR, 10 team league.

Which side is best for the test of the season? Is Deandre going to bounce back? Is it a good time to buy Hopkins?

Thanks everyone!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: WR blockbuster which side is better?

Coin toss here....but I still prefer Hopkins/KB...Hopscotch has salvaged fantasy days with TDs and its only a matter of time until the yardage totals pick up. Along with Alshon, I think he's a prime buy low candidate (not that this is a low cost to acquire him). ARob/Landry have a higher floor (especially in PPR) atm, but I would say Hopkins and Benjamin have higher ceilings.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ya need to know if it's a PPR league here given that Landry is a target monster. At this point it also depends on your record......is it H2H??

If you're not doing well and it's PPR I'd side with Robinson and Landry. Go for it

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Sorry fellas... it is not PPR. Standard scoring. I always forget to add that when posting football threads... need to update my signature to include almost... I updated opening post.