Thread: Scott Clemenson

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Scott Clemenson

Does anyone know where he is signed too play this season if anywhere?

NJD website has him listed on there prospect roster and TML website has him listed on there website as well. Not sure where he is though.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Scott Clemenson

I understand he signed back with New Jersey. I\'d expect to see him in Albany. Can you imagine if Marty got hurt Brathwait & Clemenson duking it out as the starting tender in Devil land!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Scott Clemenson

Clemmensen signed a one-year deal with the New Jersey Devils on July 10. It is expected he will play in Lowell, considering Weekes is already up with the big club and Clemmensen served a similar role last year with the Marlies.

JHM, Albany have not been affiliated with the Devils since the conclusion of the 2005-06 season. Since 2006-07, they have been affiliated with the Carolina Hurricanes.

The River Rats were also the feeders for Colorado from 2006-07 and 2007-08 (after the Avalanche split from Hershey).

-------

I also find it curious that you confused Brathwaite and Weekes. I hope this was just an innocent mistake.
    G 1.5/A 1.25/+- .75/S .15/PPP 1/SHP 2.5
    GS .75/W 1.75/L -1/SO 4/GA .75/SA .15

C: Malkin; Getzlaf; Toews; Backstrom; Carter; Turris*; Frolik*; Oshie*
    L: Parise; Vanek; Clowe; Hartnell; Semin
    R: Hemsky; Doan; Setoguchi; Sullivan; Ryder; Giroux*
    D: Phaneuf; Green; Boyle; Timonen; McCabe; Barker; Yandle; Shattenkirk*; Goligoski*
    G: Luongo; Nabokov; Brodeur; Bernier*

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Scott Clemenson

I hope to see him backing up Marty this season, although I expect Brodeur to play 77 games again and be tired out for the playoffs :P

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Scott Clemenson

dansz15 wrote:
    I hope to see him backing up Marty this season, although I expect Brodeur to play 77 games again and be tired out for the playoffs :P
    Unfortunately, this is probably true.

You\'ve got to respect what the Devils did here: In Clemmensen and Weekes, they have two goalies who know their roles -- they\'ll see less than 10 games in the NHL (or maybe even in the 30-40 range in the AHL) but grin and bear it.

To have backups who can get the job done, in little opportunity, and still be -- by all accounts -- good guys in the locker room... it\'s admirable, to say the least.
    G 1.5/A 1.25/+- .75/S .15/PPP 1/SHP 2.5
    GS .75/W 1.75/L -1/SO 4/GA .75/SA .15

C: Malkin; Getzlaf; Toews; Backstrom; Carter; Turris*; Frolik*; Oshie*
    L: Parise; Vanek; Clowe; Hartnell; Semin
    R: Hemsky; Doan; Setoguchi; Sullivan; Ryder; Giroux*
    D: Phaneuf; Green; Boyle; Timonen; McCabe; Barker; Yandle; Shattenkirk*; Goligoski*
    G: Luongo; Nabokov; Brodeur; Bernier*

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Scott Clemenson

Haha, I know it is true, which is unofortunate at a Devils fan knowing there will be no cup run or making the playoffs and fluttering out in dramatic fashion. I\'ll just try and draft him in my Yahoo! fantasy league. Pick up some good points. Might as well make it a win-loss situation