Thread: Is it Over for Alexei Mikhnov

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Is it Over for Alexei Mikhnov

Last year for some bizarre reason, I \"wasted\" a late first round prospect pick on Mikhnov hoping he\'d make the team last year and put up 10 goals and around 25 assists but we all know that didnt happen.

Is the chance to break out over for this guy, is he that busted rookie who will never play more then on the 3rd line?

Worst part of that pick was that I hadnt correctly crossed off everyone who had been drafted and with the following pick Bryan Little was chosen.

Lucky for me some GM was crazy enough to trade me his second round draft pick which I drafted Peter Mueller with.

I...am your father.

Default Re:Is it Over for Alexei Mikhnov

He is done and done
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Is it Over for Alexei Mikhnov

He\'s not an option this year, but the Oilers have said they\'re prepared to give him a shot next season. It doesn\'t look good for him, although with such a huge frame, you never know when he might bust out. That\'s the only thing going for him right now.