Thread: waiver priority..

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default waiver priority..

I;m sure this has been discussed, bt when i looked in the CBA to figure out how waiver priority is determined each season for each team, i couldnt find anything aside from ages and restrictions etc. can someone just give me a brief explanation on this? from what i read, i think it resets each year, with your previous seasons standings determining where you sit. correct? second, if a team that is say 13th waiver makes a claim and gets their player, do they bump to the back, or do they maintain that 13th priority?

Thanks in advance
    8 team, 70MM cap keeper
    C- Spezza, Datsyuk, Lecavalier
    LW- Parise, Erikkson
    RW- Iginla, Doan
    U- Pomminville, Jas. Williams, Clarkson, Ryan
    D- Pronger, Lidstrom, Oduya, Wideman
    G - Brodeur, Backstrom

Farm - Turco (g), Umberger, Suter, Doughty, Hanzal, holmstrom, koistinen, Ranger ,odgson, Beach, Howard

Dobber Sports Pro

Default waiver priority..

i\'m not 100% on this but i\'m pretty sure that if they got their player they get bumped to the bottom, similar to what happens in our fantasy leagues. as to where people sit on the waivers i think its from last seasons standings (not playoffs) so TB would have 1st waiver priority while Detroit has last.

i\'m trying to remember how it was for NHL 08 the videogame but i was always in the top of the league so waivers barely fell to me, but if i didn\'t take that player they went to their minor league affiliate, hope that helps lol.
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane