Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eichel vs Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Initiate

Smile Eichel vs Puljujarvi

While keeping an open mind and considering my team in sig , is there anyone out there who see these two guys as being somewhat close to each other ??
    17th season keeper league with salary cap,16 teams ,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Bratt/Hischier/Kakko/Hintz/Meier/W.Johnston/Mercer/Lafrénière/Perfetti/Zibanejad//Mercer/Holtz/Panarin/Kreider/
    D(G=2,A=1.5)top 4 count- A.Fox/Heiskanen/K.Miller/Hutson
    Goalies(save%,W,SO)top 2 count-Shesterkin/Oettinger
    plus 4 other cats: top powerfwd(Trocheck)
    setupman(J.Hughes),sniper(J.Robertson)rookie(M.Bou rque/G.Perreault/Stankoven)

Playoffs Champion 2009, 2010, 2018
    Reg.season Champion 2011-12,2012-13,2016-17,2017-18,2018-19,2022-23

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Eichel vs Puljujarvi

Not next year anyways.
    Eichel should be above Pulj next season by 10-20 points. Down the road though, we could see either one hit a cap of 90 points.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Would you ever consider that move is say you were in a rebuild but wanted to move it up a year based on nhl experience?? I also will have Laine not puljar

Dobber Sports Jedi

70 to 55 next year for Eichel I would guess. There will be a transition period for Puljand it wouldn't come as a shock if they shelter him for Oct/Nov as he gains confidence... Then the upswing will begin for him.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Slickricks View Post
    Would you ever consider that move is say you were in a rebuild but wanted to move it up a year based on nhl experience?? I also will have Laine not puljar
    I wouldn't see much of a reason to shuffle those guys around. Laine/Puljujarvi/Eichel are all pretty close. Their ceilings are all essentially the same, and they're all in similarly beneficial situations. They're all going to be studs, I guess Eichel is more valuable if you count FOW, but the difference between this year and next year when you're rebuilding likely isn't the 10ish points they'll be separated by this season.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Would you put a guy like Dylan strome among them??

Dobber Sports Stud

I think eichel is gonna be much better than puljujarvi. puljujarvi strikes me as a 70 point player at his best, while eichel is gonna be one of the top players in the league. 80-90 point potential.

The Great One

I think for the next two years Eichel out produces Pul by 5-10 points each season but by the third I think they start equal long each other

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Slickricks View Post
    Would you put a guy like Dylan strome among them??
    Lots would. I'm not a big Dylan Strome supporter and would have him a notch below them.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Arizona looks a lot like Toronto up front for me right now.. some really interesting players but I think they are a few years away from producing 70+ point seasons

On a side note would love to fast forward the development of the Leafs, Arizona and Jets prospects right now as they look like really exciting teams IF they stay together

Dobber Sports Initiate

Most give an edge to Eichel for 1-2 years then it's closer . Some really give an edge to Eichel . I'm probably too emotional about the Oilers
    17th season keeper league with salary cap,16 teams ,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Bratt/Hischier/Kakko/Hintz/Meier/W.Johnston/Mercer/Lafrénière/Perfetti/Zibanejad//Mercer/Holtz/Panarin/Kreider/

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I'd be open to trading my Eichel for his Puj... but I'd want a sweetener. Eichel IS the talent right now and IS in the show. Puj still has to prove himself. Eichel is more valuable and If I'm giving him up, the owner of Puj is sending me a sweetener. Otherwise, stay put IMO.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I would be willing to trade my Pulju for Eichel. I think they have similar upside but Eichel has already proven he can play in the NHL, so why take any risk? The risk with Pulju is very small but it's always there before he proves himself.

I think Dylan Strome is very close to both these players but just a little bit behind.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I've already gone on record saying I think Eichel will put up 70 and Pulj 55 this season, I also think Strome is just a touch behind. 47-50pt range for him would be the high range this season I would think.

I'm not a video clip watcher, did his skating improve last season? I know that's been the biggest concern about him.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    I'd be open to trading my Eichel for his Puj... but I'd want a sweetener. Eichel IS the talent right now and IS in the show. Puj still has to prove himself. Eichel is more valuable and If I'm giving him up, the owner of Puj is sending me a sweetener. Otherwise, stay put IMO.
    What kind of sweetener ? A mid to late first next year ? Or maybe something more serious like Honka or Werenski ?