Thread: Looking for Money league

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Looking for Money league

I\'m a serious owner looking to join a fantasy hockey league for money. I much rather play in a 10 team league then a 12 team league but would think about a 12 team if that\'s all you have.

Anyways, anything with an entry of 40-100, let me know. Just looking for a fantasy hockey league, something that\'s for money and pretty serious. Please email me if you can help

Email: [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Can\'t anyone help me out ? BUMP

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I have a 16 team league, 12 keepers, 23 man roster, fees for free agent pickups, etc. Draft on sept 27th, select keepers by sept 21. 3 teams are available.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I have one opening in a 12 team limited keeper roto league. This league is in it\'s 12th year of operation. Entry fee of $40. Most guys are based in Ottawa and hold a live draft there along with MSN Messenger for those unfortunates who are unable to attend in person.

This year we are moving to Yahoo. The team is not a dog as the previous owner was very attentive, but does not have the time to properly manage his team this year.

We protect up to 10 players and 2 rookies each year. It\'s not a hyperactive league in terms of trading. Not all the owners are strong poolies and sometimes it can be frustrating if they don\'t answer trade inquiries. I try to stay on them about answering all trade inquiries, but now with us going to Yahoo, I don\'t think this will be a problem.

It\'s late, let me send you the rules tomorrow and see what you think.

Cheers,

Russ
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Newbie

The Comish wrote:
    I have one opening in a 12 team limited keeper roto league. This league is in it\'s 12th year of operation. Entry fee of $40. Most guys are based in Ottawa and hold a live draft there along with MSN Messenger for those unfortunates who are unable to attend in person.

This year we are moving to Yahoo. The team is not a dog as the previous owner was very attentive, but does not have the time to properly manage his team this year.

We protect up to 10 players and 2 rookies each year. It\'s not a hyperactive league in terms of trading. Not all the owners are strong poolies and sometimes it can be frustrating if they don\'t answer trade inquiries. I try to stay on them about answering all trade inquiries, but now with us going to Yahoo, I don\'t think this will be a problem.

It\'s late, let me send you the rules tomorrow and see what you think.

Cheers,

Russ
    I would be interested in this. I live in ottawa as well. Let me know

email : [email protected]

Dobber Sports Ninja

Vood, if brhino declines, then I\'ll send you an email. I run two roto leagues with the same rules, so if an opening comes up, I\'ll keep you in mind. Thanks.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Novice

Yeh, I appreciate the invite but i\'m going to pass on your league. Again, appreciate the invite !