Thread: DOFHL - The Best Looking for The Best

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default DOFHL - The Best Looking for The Best

The DOFHL is one of the best keeper leagues out there. We are competitive yet fun.

We recently lost one of our best GMs (he sadly passed away). I will only replace him with an excellent GM who will do his team justice.

The team is Tampa Bay. It has excellent talent: Ovechkin, Duchene, Barkov, Doughty, Barrie, Hoffman, Hertl, Tatar, Dumba, Lundqvist, M.Smith, Talbot, etc.

League RULES:
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/DiehardsOn...forum/3500579/

Please contact me by email:

[email protected]

Thanks.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: DOFHL - The Best Looking for The Best

I'm a GM in this league and I have to say this is easily the best run league of any of the 4 keeper leagues I'm in. Eugene is great at keeping everyone informed and engaged, and runs a tight ship. Some very competitive owners in this league and I really like that we hold the first 4 rounds of our Entry Draft BEFORE the NHL holds their entry draft. IMHO this really puts a premium on GMs talent assessment skills. I mean anyone can peruse the actual NHL draft results list for ranking prospects. Eugene is very selective about who he lets in. We're not just looking for warm bodies. So, if you think you got the goods, bring it on.