Thread: Fantasy prospect draft

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Fantasy prospect draft

We are in the next phase of a very slow moving fantasy draft. The following players are still available. Any thoughts? Rankings?

Griogorenko
    Zagrapan
    Makarov
    Vasyunov
    Mursak
    Wheeler
    Foligno
    Fleischman
    Grabner

Post edited by: broadway, at: 2007/08/05 13:23

I...am your father.

Default Re:Fantasy prospect drafr

Grigorenko and then Makarov for sure.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

Holy deep draft!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

It is strictly a prospect draft in a keeper league.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Grigorenko
    Fleischmann

Wheeler
    Grabner
    Mursak
    Makarov
    Foligno

Zagrapan
    Vasyunov

Thats, how I would rank them, I wouldn\'t touch Zags or Vasyunov with a 10ft poll.

I...am your father.

Kowalchuk wrote:
    Grigorenko
    Fleischmann

Wheeler
    Grabner
    Mursak
    Makarov
    Foligno

Zagrapan
    Vasyunov

Thats, how I would rank them, I wouldn\'t touch Zags or Vasyunov with a 10ft poll.
    Fleischmann\'s scaring me - I wonder how much longer I should give him (I own him in one pool). He had one flash of brilliance in March...and then the Caps go out and grab all these forwards.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yeah, he hasn\'t really stuck in the NHL yet, this season is defnitely make or break for him, I have seen him play a ton, he is a wizard with the puck, with the right opportunity i think he can stick in the NHL and be a solid top 6 forward. He also has a great attitude towards the game, he doesn\'t care where he plays, he just wants to play.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I\'m willing to hang onto him because of his AHL numbers as a 20 year-old. Players who can score near a PPG at that level at that age more often than not turn out.

Dobber Sports Newbie

I had a chance to see Fleischman regularly in Hershey. He has some great flashes. Sometimes he tries to do too much. However, he is a RFA and has yet to sign. The Caps are currently loaded with players. Popular rumor around here is that he may very well may be traded. Apparently the hang up is if his deal is one way or two way. I think he will end up with a 2 year deal that gives him a 2 way deal this year and 1 way next year. With that in mind, I see him getting a limited number of games in the NHL this year.