Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sebastian Aho (Finland)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Sebastian Aho (Finland)

I repped who I could, says please wait 24 hours. I saw he was #9 by dobber and I think that put the nail in the coffin for my 7 pick. I was curious internationally how much his play with Laine and Jesse pushed his stock up. He seems like a feeder, Tuevo like, more than a finisher. Watching the international highlights at the worlds right now he had a great cross ice pass for a one timer. If I snag Laine/Aho and say a Keller/Brown or a dman I will feel good about this draft.
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I have a very similar draft list, and likewise, Aho wasn't picked last year. I also have Radulov, Gostibehre & Trochek in there, not sure if they're options for you.

Regardless, I have Aho slotted in at 8, behind those elder statesmen and the top 3. I'll be taking him before Tkachuk if he's available because I believe he'll be producing in the NHL sooner - he's close with Tkachuk and Nylander but I'm giving him a slight edge.
    DobberProspects Writer: Ex-Tampa Bay Lightning Prospects, Current New York Rangers Prospects @olaf1393

Dobber Sports Padawan

As soon as they play a nhl game they are available to be picked up. I looked for a lot of post 2015 draft break out guys and he was the one I found. I can also see aho being like spooner and getting a few hundred FOW sliding between wing and center.

Dobber Sports Stud

So how much more do people like Aho now that Teuvo is in town? Both highly skilled, left-shooting C/W's that could form a deadly duo down the road.

I like Carolina's forward depth a lot more today than yesterday and with the amount of cap space they have, we could see them throw big cash at Okposo to round out the right side with a power winger.

Lots of youthful skill on this roster and coming up.. could be a team to watch in the next 3-5.

I'm hoping to snake this kid with my #25 pick this year but that may be wishful thinking.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Davola View Post
    So how much more do people like Aho now that Teuvo is in town? Both highly skilled, left-shooting C/W's that could form a deadly duo down the road.

I like Carolina's forward depth a lot more today than yesterday and with the amount of cap space they have, we could see them throw big cash at Okposo to round out the right side with a power winger.

Lots of youthful skill on this roster and coming up.. could be a team to watch in the next 3-5.

I'm hoping to snake this kid with my #25 pick this year but that may be wishful thinking.
    Wow, in my prospect draft I'm thinking of taking him 7th. Can't pass up the opportunity he's going to get. I'm actually halfway worried he gets taken at 6, depends how my fellow poolies are valuing his opportunity vs. this year's draft class.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    Wow, in my prospect draft I'm thinking of taking him 7th. Can't pass up the opportunity he's going to get. I'm actually halfway worried he gets taken at 6, depends how my fellow poolies are valuing his opportunity vs. this year's draft class.
    I've got the 6 pick in my draft as well, but its the full draft which is why I think there's a chance I can grab him a bit later. He's high up my draft board but I think he might slip through a few guys cracks.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    This is exactly where I sit and I have a feeling he gets snaked in that 4-6 range. The positive with this at 7 is you get one of tkachuck PL Dubois or Nylander.
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    This is exactly where I sit and I have a feeling he gets snaked in that 4-6 range. The positive with this at 7 is you get one of tkachuck PL Dubois or Nylander.
    For sure. In my draft I'm expecting Matthews, Laine, Puljujarvi, Tkachuk, Dubois, Nylander. But Aho might go over Dubois and Nylander, really depends on the GM drafting before me. He's got 5 and 6 right now, and I think he's always been one of the best at the draft table when it comes to prospects. I think it really comes down to where the kids from this year's draft end up. The guy at 4 already told me he's taking Tkachuk though, so at least that one I know for sure.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Stud

having 7 and 8 you get the joy of taking both keller and aho......big win
    16 Team Dynasty Weekly H2H Fantrax (starters in bold)

G A P +/- PIM SOG PPP H+B FOW --- W SV SV% GAA SO

(C) Krejci, Spezza, Koivo, Statsny Faksa
    (LW) Zetterberg, Duclair, Ehlers, M Domi Belesky, M Martin
    (RW) Pastrnak, Oshie, Larkin, Toffoli S Reinhart, Brouwer
    (D) J Honka, Seabrook, Goligoski, D DeKeyser, Vatanen, Parayko L Schenn, S Johns
    (G) Ward, Lack

Prospects- W Nylander, C Dvorak, I Barbashev, C White, T Rattie, M Dal Colle, A Mantha, R Barber, L Crouse, M Barzal, C Keller, L Brown, C Fischer, B Point, J Forsbacka-Karlsson