Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Round 18 Discussion

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Round 18 Discussion

it has started!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Nice work Noriculous. Where is everyone else? I\'ll be sending emails out tonight for those picks we\'ve skipped.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

I just talked to BSB, he got busy with things and didn\'t realize he got skipped, his pick for last round is coming soon.

any luck getting us the details for yahoo Comish?

Dobber Sports Giant

BSB posted his pick in the wrong thread. Can Comish move his mail into the round 17 thread?

Dobber Sports Stud

i told him to put it there so it doesn\'t get missed, but it can be moved

Dobber Sports Ace

never receive yahoo invitation...
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Master

was it even sent out.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Ace

comish post in round 17 that he send something but chinny and i never receive it...
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hey guys, I\'ve got so much on my plate at the moment - please give the Yahoo thing a rest for the Dynasty League.

My first priority is setting up the Dobber Hockey three-tiered pools. The Experts draft is going to take place this week and my draft list isn\'t ready yet! I know you all want to see me do well!:lol:

My second priority is keeping the Dynasty draft flowing and constantly emailing (sorry - babysitting) the guys who can\'t read a schedule and miss their picks. Keep up guys!

Third priority is changing my two keeper pools to Yahoo. This will be their 12th ($40 entry) and 7th ($50 entry) years of operation respectively. With the switch to Yahoo, comes some significant changes, so I may lose a couple of teams.

Fourth priority is making a couple of deals to make use of my excess in a 15 team salary capped keeper pool. I can\'t keep Avery, A.Kostitsyn, Visnovsky or Streit. I am keeping Zetterberg, D.Roy, Stastny, Gonchar, Green, Pronger, Kiprusoff and Osgood plus only two of these three rookies - JJ, Stralman or Harding.

After that, I will finalize my draft lists for those three pools and THEN I will work figuring out why my Yahoo invites never made it out. Did I screw up? Probably, but give me some time to figure out everything first.

Plus today I was back at work after two weeks off! Ugh.

Comish Edit: Wah wah, I can hear the responses now! Just wanted to be up front with you guys and plug my two keeper pools which may need some new owners.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

No problem at all Comish!

I can certainly understand the \"Plus today I was back at work after two weeks off! Ugh.\" part of your reasons as I just came back from three weeks of this morning.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The Comish wrote:
    Hey guys, I\'ve got so much on my plate at the moment - please give the Yahoo thing a rest for the Dynasty League.

My first priority is setting up the Dobber Hockey three-tiered pools. The Experts draft is going to take place this week and my draft list isn\'t ready yet! I know you all want to see me do well!:lol:

My second priority is keeping the Dynasty draft flowing and constantly emailing (sorry - babysitting) the guys who can\'t read a schedule and miss their picks. Keep up guys!

Third priority is changing my two keeper pools to Yahoo. This will be their 12th ($40 entry) and 7th ($50 entry) years of operation respectively. With the switch to Yahoo, comes some significant changes, so I may lose a couple of teams.

Fourth priority is making a couple of deals to make use of my excess in a 15 team salary capped keeper pool. I can\'t keep Avery, A.Kostitsyn, Visnovsky or Streit. I am keeping Zetterberg, D.Roy, Stastny, Gonchar, Green, Pronger, Kiprusoff and Osgood plus only two of these three rookies - JJ, Stralman or Harding.

After that, I will finalize my draft lists for those three pools and THEN I will work figuring out why my Yahoo invites never made it out. Did I screw up? Probably, but give me some time to figure out everything first.

Plus today I was back at work after two weeks off! Ugh.

Comish Edit: Wah wah, I can hear the responses now! Just wanted to be up front with you guys and plug my two keeper pools which may need some new owners.
    I got the Yahoo invite, which is weird because I\'m normally the one that won\'t get the emails.

I haven\'t had the time to register yet tho, but I can say that I did get it.

Dobber Sports Pro

I didn\'t get a yahoo invite

Thanks for posting my pick, Comish. I was hoping it would go in earlier today and we\'d get ahead of schedule.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Ninja

At the moment we are 9 picks BEHIND (skipped) in the Dynasty draft. Although we are keeping pace with the schedule, we are passing some picks. I\'m okay with that, but I don\'t want to have people too far behind in their picks.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Nice work guys, taking some of those lingering guys off my draft list: Slava Kozlov, Gary Roberts and Tellqvist!

It\'s good to finish a page off.

Dobber Sports Padawan

The Comish wrote:

Wah wah, I can hear the responses now!
    If only you can make participating in sports pools a lucrative, full time career....

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...