Thread: One more winger for the Tampa mix

Dobber Sports Pro

Default One more winger for the Tampa mix

As if they ain\'t got enough ...

link

Long time Blues and short time \'Yotes grinder Tyson Nash will try-out for Tampa. Doubt he makes the team, but could be a pretty decent depth guy in case of 4th line injuries.

He also has surprisingly good things to say about the Asian Hockey League, where he played last season.
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

I...am your father.

LINK

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

There\'s an error message on the link. Fz, never leave this forum and I don\'t want this to influence the time you spend on your dissertation but here goes, food for thought...Seeing how passionate you are about hockey, you could take a look here http://www.hockeyanalysis.com/, they\'re looking for team bloggers for what I\'m told. I believe the pay and fringe benefits are about he same as the one\'s on this forum, except for the karma lol .
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

I...am your father.

My link works fine. I think fzusher\'s link doesn\'t work because it extends to another line.

Fzusher, you need to do it this way:
    [url=www.canary.com]LINK[/url)

I made the last bracket round so it wouldn\'t become active, but it should be square too.

If you don\'t mind, just quickly go to \"search\" on the main page and type in the player name. Just to see if I mentioned it in my ramblings. I love what you do here, don\'t get me wrong, but sometimes you link to a newspaper who is sharing news two weeks later that I do... and then I feel
    haha

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Great idea - you should do that fzusher. Blog for hockey analysis. David Johnson has been a friend of DobberHockey\'s since the beginning.
    (just don\'t forget about us here with your Russian news!!)

Dobber Sports Ace

Dobber said
    just don\'t forget about us here with your Russian news!!
    Well said, the guy deserves to be recognized.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Pro

:laugh: I\'m spending more time than I can afford on this site already ... and answers to my own occasional questions is all the pay I seek

Anyway, link is fixed, I accidentally pressed enter after URL= part ...

Forgot you already broke Nash and Willis, Dobber - too much grey matter being burned lately. It is interesting though that Nash actually expects to have a shot at the roster. You wonder if it\'s self confidence or whether Melrose or someone else told him he\'d get a fair look in camp.
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...