Thread: R.O.R v Schiefele v Rackell

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default R.O.R v Schiefele v Rackell

2nd team in sig

This is the week for all the marbles. I'm going to drop Brassard to grab someone with 4 games for my finals week. I was originally going to just grab ROR, but I checked my lineups and he wouldn't be able to slot in for the Saturday game unless he was red hot, where he would push out a player like Voracek or Ryan Johansen. Schiefele or Rakell would get in for all 4 games.

I have the option of dropping Greiss for another forward as well, or even a goaltender (Darling and Allen are available).

My opposition's stars are: Crosby, Pavelski, Burns, Josi, Parise and his goaltending is weak if that helps anyone.

H2H Points - 10 Team
    G:3/A:2/PIM:0.5/PPP:1/SHP:1/SOG:0.4 +/-: 1
    W:4/GA:-1/SV:0.2/SHO:2

C: Stamkos, Aho, Larkin
    LW: Connor, Huberdeau, Benn (C), Marchessault (C)
    RW: Keller(LW), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Yandle, Werenski, Hamilton, Muzzin
    G: Vasilevskiy, Dubnyk, Varlamov

I...am your father.

Default Re: R.O.R v Schiefele v Rackell

Drop Greiss for Allen's (likely) one start, because the way things are going right now that could damn well be a shutout. Great spot start.

I don't understand why you'd drop Brassard. The guy is on FIRE. I was looking at dropping him as well, two games...but can't do it. Not even for a good player playing four games. Brassard is just going nuts. I had the same dilemma with Yandle. But these guys are getting two points a game right now. I get maximizing the games...but not at the expense of common sense
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Ouch. I dropped Brassard for Rakell earlier today thinking 4 games (3 of which are against weak oppostion - EDM, CGY, and VAN) was a smart move. I've loved Brassard's production all year and I'm now worried I made the wrong call. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Drop Greiss for Allen's (likely) one start, because the way things are going right now that could damn well be a shutout. Great spot start.

I don't understand why you'd drop Brassard. The guy is on FIRE. I was looking at dropping him as well, two games...but can't do it. Not even for a good player playing four games. Brassard is just going nuts. I had the same dilemma with Yandle. But these guys are getting two points a game right now. I get maximizing the games...but not at the expense of common sense
    Thank you for the advice! Great to hear from the man himself. I'll be making that Allen move ASAP.

The issue with keeping Brassard is that I'd have to bench another very capable player on Saturday.

My current lineup is:
    C: Johansen(RW), Tavares
    LW: Toffoli (C,RW), Schenn(C,LW)
    RW: Carter (C), Voracek (LW)

I believe I could get Rakell or Schiefele in for all 4 games without benching anyone if my initial review of schedules was correct

H2H Points - 10 Team
    G:3/A:2/PIM:0.5/PPP:1/SHP:1/SOG:0.4 +/-: 1
    W:4/GA:-1/SV:0.2/SHO:2

C: Stamkos, Aho, Larkin
    LW: Connor, Huberdeau, Benn (C), Marchessault (C)
    RW: Keller(LW), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Yandle, Werenski, Hamilton, Muzzin
    G: Vasilevskiy, Dubnyk, Varlamov

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'm in a similar boat here. Dropped Eberle and Brassard (only 2 games each) to pick up Silfverberg and Ehlers (4 games each). My line-up locks for the week in an hour here. Brassard and Ebs have both been hot, and have been huge in getting me to the final round, so I'm wondering if it's the right call now too.. . But I can't help but think, if they play a couple games against hot goalies they could end up with goosw eggs.

Hmm hmm tough decisions