Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Round 17 Discussion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Round 17 Discussion

DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    :laugh: . I know I dont evan have a list anymore.It\'s so hard to come up with a nice sleeper pick but thats the chalage of being in a 30 team GM league. I like my team where it\'s at right now. But I cant wait to start trading.
    Before you start trading, how about making your round 17 pick!? We skipped you on Friday. The pick you made was for round 16.

Keep up DieHard!

What\'s going on with your -11 karma rating? Are you in LA (sorry, bad joke with the Kings expected to be a minus team)?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    :laugh: . I know I dont evan have a list anymore.It\'s so hard to come up with a nice sleeper pick but thats the chalage of being in a 30 team GM league. I like my team where it\'s at right now. But I cant wait to start trading.
    Before you start trading, how about making your round 17 pick!? We skipped you on Friday. The pick you made was for round 16.

Keep up DieHard!

What\'s going on with your -11 karma rating? Are you in LA (sorry, bad joke with the Kings expected to be a minus team)?
    DieHard already made both pick as he picked Ty Wishart in round 16 and Justin Abdelkader was for round 17.

If my list is correct, we\'re missing Praba in round 16 and Praba, RC, Torture, Sniper and Bleedblue (BCTopDawg) in round 17.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Okay, that\'s the reason I should only use one list to keep track of whose pick it is! I didn\'t cross off DieHard on the schedule list, but I had his Abdelkader pick logged! Whoops.

My apologies to DieHard, I\'ll fix your karma up to make it up to you!

Chic, your list is correct. Emails have been sent to those guys telling them that their picks have been skipped and to jump in to make their selections ASAP.

Good luck with your pick - only five minutes or so away!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Initiate

it\'s ok Comish. I thought I made my 16 pick.
    League - YOUNG STARS DYNASTY LEAGUE
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Kovalchuk/Tavares/Zetterberg
    Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky
    McDonald/Nyquist /Selanne

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    Okay, that\'s the reason I should only use one list to keep track of whose pick it is! I didn\'t cross off DieHard on the schedule list, but I had his Abdelkader pick logged! Whoops.

My apologies to DieHard, I\'ll fix your karma up to make it up to you!

Chic, your list is correct. Emails have been sent to those guys telling them that their picks have been skipped and to jump in to make their selections ASAP.

Good luck with your pick - only five minutes or so away!
    Thanks Comish, I\'ll give Raccer until 6:55 to make his pick.

Dobber Sports Initiate

When are we going to have are yahoo set up?
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Ninja

DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    Too funny, I just sent something out through Yahoo for each of the three tiers. So hopefully I did it right and you all get the invites to your correct tier!

Thought I\'d start early, just in case we need the time.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i got nothing as of now. fyi. will let you know if i get anything.
    2014-15 - 12TM ESPN H2H - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SHG,GWG,Hat,Hit,Blk - W,GA,SV,SHO

F: Rick Nash, Stepan, Hornqvist, Gaborik, Voracek, Kesler, Vrbata, Versteeg
    D: E. Karlsson, Josi, Pietrangelo
    G: Lundqvist(IR), Holtby.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Sounds good comish.
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Ninja

Nice pick Nehithaw! If I only had the money...Salo was my highest ranked D on the board!

Dobber Sports Ace

The Comish wrote:
    Nice pick Nehithaw! If I only had the money...Salo was my highest ranked D on the board!
    Thanks Boss

I needed 1 more D and had some cash to spare. I also intended on drafting some of the D that got drafted in the last half round. Since they\'re gone I figured that I might as well spend big. If Salo can ever play a full season, he could crack the top 25 in D scoring. This late into the draft, a D that *could* possibly be among the top 25 in D scoring is a steal. He\'s almost guaranteed to miss some games, but, oh well.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    Too funny, I just sent something out through Yahoo for each of the three tiers. So hopefully I did it right and you all get the invites to your correct tier!

I also still didn\'t get anything from Yahoo as of this morning...

Yeah nice pick with Salo Nehithaw. Comish is right he was the highest D left in the pool.

Dobber Sports Stud

nothing from yahoo for me either

Dobber Sports Star

The Comish wrote:
    DieHardWingsFan wrote:

I thought we were being split up into tiers after the first season, based on how everyone finishes?? Or are we being randomly selected into tiers now??
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Stud

mapletreemarty wrote:
    The Comish wrote:
    DieHardWingsFan wrote:

I thought we were being split up into tiers after the first season, based on how everyone finishes?? Or are we being randomly selected into tiers now??
    the 1st 10 in the draft order are 1 tier, the next 10 are tier 2 and the last 10 are tier 3 for the first year, all 30 are competeing against each other to decide the tiers for next year