Thread: Trade advice. I give up Eberle, Koivu, Hartnell for his Tavares and Backes

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade advice. I give up Eberle, Koivu, Hartnell for his Tavares and Backes

First I would like to say thanks to the ppl of this forum from stopping me from doing a lot of bad trades lol.

Now I have a new one for you to either talk me into or talk me out of lol

I give up Eberle, Koivu, Hartnell for his Tavares and Backes.

I am currently second followed really closely by 3,4, and 5th.

My Eberle trade push is based on other forums I read noting edmontons low amount of games the last two weeks. And selling high on his hat trick last night. I feel like I need to pull the trigger on this before the oilers start playing like the oliers again despite Mc Jesus.
    C-Bergeron, Giroux(C, RW), M. Koivu, Backstrom, Little(C,RW),
    LW-Ladd, Hartnell, Kunitz(LW), Burakovsky, Schwartz
    RW-Voracek, Hornqvist, Eberle
    D- T.Krug, Z.Chara, Niskanen
    G- P.Rinne, J. Halak, Scrivens
    IR-Bobrovsky (dammit bob!!!!)
    Yahoo one year league h2h 12 teams
    Categories( G, A, PP, SOG, +/-, FW, HITS, Wins, GAA, SV%, SO)(3c, 3lw, 3rw, 4d, 2goalie)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trade advice. I give up Eberle, Koivu, Hartnell for his Tavares and Backes

In a heartbeat.
    12 team keeper
    Points only: G-1, A-1, W-2, SO-3; weekly rosters: 7F, 5D, 2G; keep 20 of 25

F: Tavares, McDavid, RNH, Stepan, Okposo, Brassard, Stone, Scheifele, Zibanejad, Ehlers, Larkin, Lindholm, Namestnikov
    D: OEL, Hamilton, Mo. Rielly, Parayko, Gostisbehere, Trouba, Theodore
    G: Price, Dubnyk, Lehner, Hellebuyck, Greiss

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Trade advice. I give up Eberle, Koivu, Hartnell for his Tavares and Backes

Nice sell high on Eberle for you, I'd pull the trigger on this.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Deity

Yep, I'd do that deal as well.

I am still of mind that the Oilers could very well be dealing Eberle for defensive help as we get closer to the deadline. I hope Eberle keeps scoring like crazy with McDavid as it only increases his value on the open market. I think we are seeing prove that it doesn't matter who plays with McDavid, they are going to produce. Deal Eberle for a quality D and move Yakupov back up to skate with McDavid. Dont get me wrong, it's just a hunch of mine, nothing more than that, but if I owned Eberle in any of my leagues, I'd be selling high on him ASAP.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Superstar

you do not need another elite center plus another center on top of that in Backes. Although two nice players to receive what prob has not crossed your mind is the starting conundrum you will face every time all your players play and having to pick between the likes of G, Berg, JT and Nicklas IS going to drive you mad and IT WILL bite you in the buttocks when the one you bench goes apes**t.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Sage

Do you start 4 Cs? You will have Bergeron Backstrom Tavares Backes . Assuming you move Giroux and Little to RW full time.

I would do it f being stacked at C like that helps you out. Pretty good price for Tavares.