Thread: Redden moves to the Big Apple on tuesday

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Redden moves to the Big Apple on tuesday

Wade Redden told the Ottawa Citizen about his upcoming move to New York: \'\'It\'s going to be a little bit of a shock\'\'. Redden who also got married this summer told that to reporters as he was leaving the Bell Sensplex arena in Ottawa where he practiced yesterday with university players and Daniel Alfredson. Redden said he expected to have the same role as he did for most of his career: \'\' I will get a lot of opportunity there- I guess it\'s the same role I\'ve always had\'\'. Alfie said that Redden and he will keep in touch and added \'\'Any time you come to a new organisation, you want to prove yyourself. You want to get off to a good start and I\'m sure that\'s his approach, too\'\'. The Sens play the Rangers on Sept. 20th at Scotiabank Place and again at MSG on the 22nd.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Jesus, it\'s become a snail\'s pace until the season begins. Look at what we\'re left to talk about. :lol:

In the words of Allen Iverson \"Come on, we\'re in here talking about practice? We\'re talking about practice, man. Not a game, practice.\" LOL.

I\'d also like to thank Yahoo once again for screwing around with registration for fantasy leagues and leaving us with no draft boards to fill out online. Jackasses.

Dobber Sports Ace

Dude, the guy\'s been praticing hard all summer. That\'s good news for NYR fans. Rejoyce NYR9394!!!
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Stephane Richer wrote:
    Dude, the guy\'s been praticing hard all summer. That\'s good news for NYR fans. Rejoyce NYR9394!!!
    :laugh: I know, I know. It\'s nice to hear when a new guy puts in extra work at the rink, but I just want the season to start already. The day-to-day stuff around here can get a little mundane and im just looking forward to talking about actual hockey.

WADE REDDEN: 14 GOALS, 36 ASSISTS = 50 POINTS

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!........ Well, other than whatever Dobber predicted for him. LOL. B)

Dobber Sports Master

cant wait to see if the classless sens fans boo Redden when he plays in ottawa as a ranger

no doubt meszaros will