Thread: New coach for the Rochester Americans

Dobber Sports Ace

Default New coach for the Rochester Americans

Since Randy Cunneyworth accepted an assistant coach position for the Atlanta Thrashers, AHL Florida Panthers affiliate Rochester Americans (hummm, GM Jacques Martin is from the Gatineau-Ottawa area, maybe there\'s an association to be made) were looking to recruit a new coach. They found one in Gatineau in the person of Gatineau Olympiques and Team Canada U-18 coach Benoît Groulx according to Le Droit newspaper. He will work with Peter DeBoer, ex-Kitchener Ranger and actual Florida Panther coach.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default New coach for the Rochester Americans

So now the question is...who becomes the next coach of the Canadian World Junior Team....

I\'d love to see Brian Kilrea do it but he\'s extremely committed the 67\'s.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...