Thread: Start Rinne, Start my bolts, neither or both?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Start Rinne, Start my bolts, neither or both?

My Rinne takes on Tampa, of which I have Palat and Kucherov.

I'm already opting to sit my Bob and play Tavares and Lee, but I can't decide on whether to play Rinne and sit Kuch/Palat (could use the games played back) or sit Rinne (never lost to the bolts) and play Kuch/Palat, neither or start them All

???

What say you?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Start Rinne, Start my bolts, neither or both?

I'd start them all. That way if Tampa scores you can root for one of your guys but if they don't score, you can root for Rinne

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Start them all for sure. I wouldn't sit anyone unless there is a games played maximum. Its too hard to predict when a goalie will have a great game or when a player will go off for a hat-trick.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Start them all for sure. I wouldn't sit anyone unless there is a games played maximum. Its too hard to predict when a goalie will have a great game or when a player will go off for a hat-trick.
    Exactly. Who knows who will win. What if you only start Rinne and Palat and Kucherov have great nights or vice versa

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I DO have a games played max. Currently I'm +4 on all my Forward positions (Kuch/Palat). Hence the question, wondering if tonight was a good night to sit them out.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfan2430 View Post
    Exactly. Who knows who will win. What if you only start Rinne and Palat and Kucherov have great nights or vice versa
    Totally get it. That's the question. I could roll the dice and go one or the other and either win big or lose big. But if I start all and Rinne doesn't get the win and Kuch/Palat fail to record points, I've done nothing but hurt my fan points and burn 3 more games played with no benefit.

That said I WILL probably start both. Just a little gun shy with my tenders as I'm also a Bob and Crawford owner. and have started BOB FOR EVERYONE ONE OF HIS GAMES WAITING FOR A BREAK...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

With a games played max... I would play them tonight, and wait for a back-back set on the roads and sit Rinne for the game he doesn't play and sit Kuch/Palat when they play a tough goalie in a back to back set of games (Price, Lund, Holtby)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Sounds good to me. Thanks guys!