Thread: Trade Perry?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade Perry?

League scoring is mostly points only plus some scoring for hits, +/-, SOG, PPP. Goalies: SO, W, SV, GA. Full Keeper.

My Goalies are Bob, Elliott, Mrazek and Stalock. My forwards are Benn, Perry, Zetterberg, Pacioretty, Lee, Okposo, Saad, Larkin, Panarin, Krejci, Zuccarello among some others. My D: OEL, Josi, Shattenkirk, Maatta, Murray and Goligoski.

Thought I would try to upgrade my goalies as I'm not getting many points right now from them.

I was offered M. Jones, A, Duclair for my Perry. Suggestions for a counter?

I know Perry sucks right now, but it is early. I think my offense is pretty good and I'm in 2nd place at the moment. But I think I should be getting more for Perry if I do trade him. I would trade Perry for the right return. Just not sure what that should be.

Some players on his team I would be interested in are: Ovy, Parise, Teravainen, Toffoli, Domi, Eichel, Kuznetsov, Huberdeau, Klingberg and Carlson.

I was looking for some suggestions for a trade? Don't worry as Bob will turn it around? Don't trade at all? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance.

ps, nothing to do with team in sig.
    12 Team H2H keeper league. Start 4-C, 4-LW, 4-RW, 6-D and 1-G. Scoring: Skaters, G-3pts, A-3pts, Blks-.4,
    Hits-.2, P/M-.25, Hatty-10, PPG-3, PPA-2, SHG-3, SHA-2, SOG-.2, Goalie, GA-(0-3) -1pts, (4-10) -3pts ea.
    Losses-5, Wins-5, SO-15, Saves-.2

C - Dvorak, Hischier, Kuznetsov, Couture, Copp
    F - Konecny, Hoffman, Ritchie, Verhaeghe, Buchnevich, Mantha, Pasternak,
    Bertuzzi, Duchene, Kubalik, Palat, Bjorkstrand, Meier, Palmieri,
    D - Carlson, Makar, Muzzin, Pesce, Pionk, Trouba,
    G - Vasilevskiy, Mrazek, Nedeljkovic
    M - Lundkvist, Perunovich

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Trade Perry?

I think you should get more if you trade Perry. Maybe Perry for Jones, Huberdeau and Toffoli or Jones and Parise for Perry.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks Ranger! anyone else please?
    12 Team H2H keeper league. Start 4-C, 4-LW, 4-RW, 6-D and 1-G. Scoring: Skaters, G-3pts, A-3pts, Blks-.4,
    Hits-.2, P/M-.25, Hatty-10, PPG-3, PPA-2, SHG-3, SHA-2, SOG-.2, Goalie, GA-(0-3) -1pts, (4-10) -3pts ea.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I agree with Ranger...you definitely need to get more for Perry. I would not being trading Perry at the moment though...you would be selling low. Anaheim will turn it around. I own Getzlaf & Perry myself and the first instinct is to try and deal them...but you have to stay the course unless you receive a lopsided offer for him. You are weak in goal...so maybe try and get Jones with someone else on your team. Perry is still only 30. I'd be looking to trade the aging Zetterberg over Perry in a keeper.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by leafsfan89 View Post
    I agree with Ranger...you definitely need to get more for Perry. I would not being trading Perry at the moment though...you would be selling low. Anaheim will turn it around. I own Getzlaf & Perry myself and the first instinct is to try and deal them...but you have to stay the course unless you receive a lopsided offer for him. You are weak in goal...so maybe try and get Jones with someone else on your team. Perry is still only 30. I'd be looking to trade the aging Zetterberg over Perry in a keeper.
    Ya. Trying to trade Perry now would be selling low. He'll heat up soon

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks guys