Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lehner?

Administrator

Default Re: Lehner?

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    I wonder if they will try to make a move to at least land another backup-caliber goalie to platoon with Johnson until Lehner returns. I don't think any of their current prospects have enough skill/experience to steal any games for the Sabres should they get the call.
    JF Berube sticks out like a sore thumb. He would cost nothing when he eventually hits the wire and he might offer the Sabres something beyond this year.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Lehner?

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    JF Berube sticks out like a sore thumb. He would cost nothing when he eventually hits the wire and he might offer the Sabres something beyond this year.
    Ya good call on Berube. I was thinking more a guy like Scrivens, Tokarski, Bachman, ... Guys that have some good NHL/AHL experience but who were not able to crack their respective team's rosters.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay