Hello Again,

I might have an opportunity to acquire N. Foligno. I have two options, one of which i feel he will be more open to. GM is over the cap by quite a bit. Just wanted to see what the informed folks here think about these two trade options.

The first one is offering Allen. He will probably want me to add to this, my thoughtsw would be a pick at most. Allen seems poised to be share the crease again this year, possibly next too if he cannot capitalize on his situation. I have limited picks that i would be willing to move. I dont think i can contend this year, so i am reluctant to move my first this year to sweeten the deal. Or any of my remaining first for that matter. Foligno may have a chance to play the year out on the top line, he and RyJo had good chemistry last year. I know there is better youth climbing the way up the ladder, but those players could also benefit from playinhg down a line or two against weaker competition, theoretically.

The other option is trying to get him to bite on Niedereitter. Fourth year player, could be poised for a breakout year if given more opportune ice time, similar player/situation is Couturier( i can put him on my farm team though, El Nino i can't).

Of these players, how much would you offer to acquire Foligno? Is the juice worth the squeeze with Foligno to give up either in an effort to land him?

Thanks