Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DobberHockey - Expert/Pro/Entry Division Info

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re:DobberHockey - Expert/Pro/Entry Division Info

At first look, which team do you prefer ?

I really like Orrfan\'s and 87Flyers Misfits !

What\'s your ?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Somebody doesn\'t read my ramblings anymore
    I did read them, but I was far too drunk by the time I picked both of them to remember. Now I find out that Van Ryn and Morrison are hurt too. 4 of my 24 guys are hurt. Crap!!!

Post edited by: hoopej2, at: 2007/09/19 14:11

Dobber Sports Apprentice

it\'s looking like it could be a long nasty ride for a few teams to try to pull away from the pack which i don\'t see happening. i like the look of Orrfan\'s, Pete and Fergie\'s team at first glance but there\'s some real sneaky picks stashed amongst the rest of us. some of these guys hit it off right and the whole thing cud be thrown on end. of course i won\'t even comment on my team or what i think they\'ll do, thats for you critics to do lmao.

good luck all, like i said i hope this is a long tuff battle from start to finish with all of us in it right to the end. that would be the perfect scenario considering we all have fairly large swollen heads lol. well i guess i shudn\'t speak for anyone but myself but hell i will anyway rofl.

i\'ll just stress this now just in case, it doesn\'t matter who finished first it\'s all in the positioning of your draft spot. look where i got stuck, all the good guys were gone before i could get them. i was given fodder to pick from. then when i did pick i had to wait for 22 more guys to go before i could pick again. just brutal, no wonder i didn\'t do well. dam yahoo and theyre crappy random order shit.

i learned that trick from a buddy who always had an excuse why he got scored on when we played ball hockey as kids. it was great, the sun was in my eye, a rock flew off ur stick when u shot, he bumped me, jupiter wasn\'t aligned with saturn and mars wasn\'t revolving properly. ah the good old days, sure wish i cud run around like that still lmao. hope to hear from you guys soon on the smack chat. i\'m sure it will heat up once the games begin.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Expert

it applies to anyone at the end of the spectrum - 1st pick also has to wait for 22 picks before he gets to pick again. So does 2nd first and 2nd last, really.

Dobber Sports Ninja

87Flyer wrote:
    it\'s looking like it could be a long nasty ride for a few teams to try to pull away from the pack which i don\'t see happening. i like the look of Orrfan\'s, Pete and Fergie\'s team at first glance but there\'s some real sneaky picks stashed amongst the rest of us. some of these guys hit it off right and the whole thing cud be thrown on end. of course i won\'t even comment on my team or what i think they\'ll do, thats for you critics to do lmao.

good luck all, like i said i hope this is a long tuff battle from start to finish with all of us in it right to the end. that would be the perfect scenario considering we all have fairly large swollen heads lol. well i guess i shudn\'t speak for anyone but myself but hell i will anyway rofl.

i\'ll just stress this now just in case, it doesn\'t matter who finished first it\'s all in the positioning of your draft spot. look where i got stuck, all the good guys were gone before i could get them. i was given fodder to pick from. then when i did pick i had to wait for 22 more guys to go before i could pick again. just brutal, no wonder i didn\'t do well. dam yahoo and theyre crappy random order shit.

i learned that trick from a buddy who always had an excuse why he got scored on when we played ball hockey as kids. it was great, the sun was in my eye, a rock flew off ur stick when u shot, he bumped me, jupiter wasn\'t aligned with saturn and mars wasn\'t revolving properly. ah the good old days, sure wish i cud run around like that still lmao. hope to hear from you guys soon on the smack chat. i\'m sure it will heat up once the games begin.
    I won my league last year and I drafted last. Man up!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Got to tell you that it sucks being a Dobber member for so long and not being invited to the pool. Good luck all that are.
    Championships

Ottawa Sun regular season champion.
    Yahoo.champion
    Scoresheet championship

Dobber Sports Ninja

It was pretty random coldsquad, just based on post count, which is nothing more then who is the spammiest

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I won my league last year and I drafted last. Man up!
    If i had my choice i\'d pick last all the time. I\'d rather have those two picks in a row with medium quality than 1st and not again till 24th. I\'m just trying to cover my own ass in case i drop like a rock lmao. don\'t worry tho when the tissues are being handed out at the end of the year i\'ll make sure i hold my head high and tell you all to just wait till next year lol.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Genius

Two days and we\'re on !

Good luck to everyone in the Pro division !

You\'ll need some ... B)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Pete and Zorro, there\'s trade offers for you. If they don\'t suit your pallet then feel free to send back.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Another nice trade, I\'m happy to have Hossa as part of the team!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Can we get an update on the Expert and Entry Pools? I am interested as to how things are going there.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I\'m working on the Experts update as we speak!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Great looking forward to it!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Great write up. You freaking owned on the Jokinen trade. Not a lot of trades in your league, though the Pro Division has had even less.

I traded H Sedin and Jovocop to smoothfun for Marian Hossa and Lebda.

And smoothfun traded Semin to repentokyo for Osgood earlier on in the season.

Oops and I traded Richards for Marleau earlier on as well.

It seems like people are hesitant to try and trade too much.