Thread: Darren Helm " head injury"

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Darren Helm " head injury"

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Darren Helm " head injury"

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    He should have worn a better HELMet

Stole that gif from Eric IMO, it should become the official gif for lame jokes...

Jokes aside, hope he is ok!
    He's a good gritty forward and one of those players that doesn't get that much attention but still plays an important part in the team's success.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Yeah no doubt. The player he collided with left the ice on a stretcher. Hope he's ok too.
    Could of been worse for Helm all things considered.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Yeah no doubt. The player he collided with left the ice on a stretcher. Hope he's ok too.
    Could of been worse for Helm all things considered.
    From Fantrax about Jerome Verrier:

Verrier broke his leg Friday in a collision with veteran Darren Helm that left the team shaken as it opened training camp under new a new coach. The 21-year-old Verrier collided with Helm during a drill in the camp's first 10 minutes at Traverse City's Centre Ice Arena, resulting in both going to the hospital. First-year Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said Verrier suffered a broken right leg.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

While it sucks for Helm, at least he's got a roster spot sorted out. I feel worse for Verrier, trying to show what he can do and ends up breaking his darn leg in a friendly fire incident. Back when I was playing hockey regularly, we had the occasional violent collision during practices, so I can see how this stuff can happen. Hope all concerned heal up and get back as soon as they can.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket